By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post your top 3 missed VG Chartz members - Seece, Crazzyman, and Machina are the most missed users

darkknightkryta said:
darthdevidem01 said:
I would have perpride at number 2 after darknight reminded me of him...dunno where he went.

Well he was in school, don't know what he's doing now.  I last talked to him was when he went on a rant against Final Fantasy XIII-2, said it ruined Final Fantasy XIII for him.  This was after the Lightning DLC was released.

Interesting! 

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Treads like these are good for noting people who are gone but that i never realized they left.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

NintendoPie said:
Gilgamesh said:
Boutros said:
Wessle was scary. His videos freaked me out. Just everything about him lol His house and his room and his hair and his smile and his eyes and his chest (cause he seemed always shirtless) and his dreams of becoming a ninja and his cousin and you know, everything.

Don't forget how he use to go visit this random 40+ year old man at the mall then go to his place to have sex and do drugs -_-

Such an odd character.

Are you sure he didn't make any of that stuff up?!

Read boutros post in the quote, everything he mentions is quite true, he would post youtube videos of himself doing felatio to a banana....very disturbing guy. I believe it just because of the fact that he's the most odd person I've ever chatted with, very interesting conversations lol.

I miss the original nintendo_pi, as well as alfredofroylan - he always had the best pictures of food n' stuff in his threads. number 3 would definitely be Helios - I remember he was kind and had an enlightened point of view on many things.

others I hadn't realised were gone so long until now are dunno001, LordTheNightKnight and Doobie_wop

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

amp316 said:
1) Seece
2) Megaman
3) NintendoGamer

All three made the site more entertaining in their own way. Often by arguing with each other.

Honorable mention goes to Machina, and has it been so long that no one here remembers Ghost of Rubang?

Holy shit you're right I totally spaced him. He was awesome. He was even a writer at one point I think.

His "Real time" threads were the stuff of legend.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Around the Network

List updated

Squilliam is still around but doesn't seem to be as active, I rarely see his post.

Lolita is definitely missed.

fkusumot aswell..

Crazzyman was probably my favorite, he was permabanned once and came back but then got permaanned again lol

Benga is gone to :(

Talonman was my fav admin.

1 Carmina2008
2 Trashleg
3 Kirby007

Seece, Crazzyman and Machina are the most missed users.

Jnuel for one, and i guse i miss myself a bit, and spiffy. the only reason i'm here today is because i'm supose to be looking for a job, and was wondering what you lot were doing.

so yea i just so happen to be around. NintendoGamer will likely not be back.

There should be a VGChartz (Inactive) User of The Year Tournament. Similar to the VGChartz User of The Year Tournament.