By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ZombiU could be headed to Xbox 360

Tagged games:

Ajescent said:
Mad55 said:

My issue is the fact that you would have to juggle a lot.

Mine too but let's keep that to ourselves shall we?

What was wrong with him saying that?

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Ajescent said:
Mad55 said:

From past experiences, any time someone says something negative about something they should be "hyped" about (from any corner), they always get accused of trolling

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Smart glass wouldn't be the best choice. No controller integration and it would be too intrusive to use two controllers. Wow....That was the only game that sold me to the possibilities of the Wii U. If they pulled it off on the Xbox its a no go for the Wii U for now. lol Ubisoft is a Nintendo dream crusher.

BasilZero said:
So what would they call the game? Just Zombi?

Zombi 360? l0l

zombibox/zombistation of course!

Ajescent said:
NintendoPie said:
Ajescent said:
Mad55 said:

From past experiences, any time someone says something negative about something they should be "hyped" about (from any corner), they always get accused of trolling

Lol agreed.

Around the Network

wii u - zombi u
360 - zombi 360
ps3+vita - zombi (?)

aikohualda said:
wii u - zombi u
360 - zombi 360
ps3+vita - zombi (?)

ZomVi

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

axumblade said:
Conegamer said:
Devs say this sorta thing all the time. It'll remain WiiU-exclusive.

Of course I hope they would have the sense to drop the "U" at the end of ZombiU if it's ported to another console. lol

Won't they have to? That's like the 360 logo going on a playstation game.

axumblade said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

Won't they have to? That's like the 360 logo going on a playstation game.

Well yeah...I'm actually expecting a full name change in general if they are deciding on releasing it on another console. So if we see ZombiU's name change to something different over the next few months then it could be an indication that it is no longer an exclusive. x.o

That could be the case. Or it could be that it's simply called "Zombi" on PS360 and the "U" in the Wii U version could signify the exclusive tablet features.

Interesting. But if I had to bet my life on it, I would say that it will stay a WiiU exclusive. Anyway, they'd probably have to change the title if they made it multiplat

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash