By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ZombiU could be headed to Xbox 360

Tagged games:

The smartglass doesn't even compare to the Wii U tablet in this regard. No physical buttons or analogue sticks = Few hardcore buyers. And using one tablet + one standard controller doesn't sound much better.

This won't happen. It's a worse idea than the uDraw ports.

Around the Network

One problem. Humans don't have enough eyes or hands to manage a controller, tablet, and TV screen.

This can be possible with virtual thumbsticks and such, but real ones are always more welcome. :P

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

My issue is the fact that you would have to juggle a lot.

If they are true to their word and the whole two screens thing is integral to the experience I think the biggest problem is going to be marketing the (360 version of the) game so that people realise they are going to NEED Smartglass to play the game properly.

On the other hand if they make Smartglass optional, to avoid consumer confusion, then they risk killing the game's uniqueness.

@KylieDog
That's actually the best explanation that makes sense I've ever read. Being that its name is ZombiU, it would require for them to rebrand the title that suits Xbox 360 owners.

Around the Network

no buttons and what about the lag?

not sure about the game yet though. i was more looking foreword to killer freaks

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

kowenicki said:

I am not at all convinced by the controller screen thing.... To me in gets in the way of gameplay rather than adding to gameplay.

Switching between looking at the TV and looking at the controller seems clumsy, awkward and not at all intuitive.

Whilst it looks slightly iffy, I can only really pass judgement when I've played it.

Gaming sites have suggested it works well and it second nature after a few minutes, so that's good enough for me!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Mad55 said:

My issue is the fact that you would have to juggle a lot.

Mine too but let's keep that to ourselves shall we?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Switching back and forth between iPad and Controller sure sounds like fun. The way I see it, even if it gets ported it's still a timed exclusive for Nintendo and the overall better version because it's tailor made around the Wii U features.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Hopefully not. Nintendo needs this to be exclusive.