By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dragon Quest X commercial & DQX Nintendo Direct! ~ Stop hating! You know you are going to buy it.

spurgeonryan said:

Dragon Quest X official Flash drive - packaging

Well the box-arts have been quite nice for this game!! :O

Around the Network

9 minutes gameplay video!

Looks nice! Definitely the best looking MMO I've ever seen (due to the fantastic DQ graphical style). Really really curious about the Wii U version!

BasilZero said:
NintendoPie said:
BasilZero said:

Here or in Japan (Squareenix/Nintendo site)? o.O

Also source ;o?

In Japan... why would it be in America?

No I mean here as in Vgchartz lol

Also what site? DQX site?

Also any word on how much that USB thumbdrive is gonna be?

2480 yen.

But any 16 gb pen drive will do.

VicViper said:

One thing they did wrong was announcing the game for the Wii U.

I mean, I, for example, wouldn't buy the Wii version for 10 yen, let alone 8.000, knowing that the REAL game would be released later, with better everything - graphics, gameplay, online, etc...

Some months after the Wii launch is the time to announce the better version, not one year before it!

Right. I feel a lot was botched by announcing this game too early, releasing it too late, announcing the better version too early. A lot has been mismanaged here, and that's taking the fact of the game itself (how good or bad it may be) completely out of the equation.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

VicViper said:

9 minutes gameplay video!

Looks nice! Definitely the best looking MMO I've ever seen (due to the fantastic DQ graphical style). Really really curious about the Wii U version!

awwwwwwww "the video is no longer available due to a..." WTH Square-Enix??!!??!!??T_T

Around the Network

I have no idea what they are saying, but it seems fun enough.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.