By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Let's talk about countries!

What continent do you live on?

North America 58 30.85%

South America 15 7.98%

Europe 87 46.28%

Africa 3 1.60%

Asia 7 3.72%

Australia 13 6.91%

Antarctica 5 2.66%

Total:188
Marks said:

Haha yeah I hate walmart too :) I only buy from there when it's the last possible option. 

I like how we just had a whol conversation on WalMart. xD

.... It still pertains to the OP though!

*Continues on* Sadly we only have a WalMart in our City. :/ (And 3 (You heard me 3.) freaking Publix's! At least Publix is nice though...)

Around the Network

Well, I'm from Rio, Brazil and very proud of it.

What I love: the climate, the Beaches, the bitches, the football and the food.
What I deslike: the politicians, some parts of our culture, the crime and the proximity of São Paulo, which is a beatiful place, but full of Paulistas.(regional joke, they say the same of us, from Rio)

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

I was born in the Netherlands, moved to Nicaragua, and moved again to the United States.

SO!

1. What I like about the Netherlands? It's relaxed social views, wealth, and history. Dutch history is FAR more interesting than Nicaraguan or US history.

What I dislike? I have to wait a year before I move there and visit/meet family. Also, it's geography. I'm going to miss mountains. And trees, for that matter - too many cities/people in that country the size of friggin' West Virginia.

2. As for Nicaragua, what I like: The geography, the food, the culture, the friendliness of the people. Childhood memories. It's a beautiful country.

What I dislike: It's poor. REALLY poor. Social inequality, corrupt government. Relatively uneducated population.

3. What I like about the US: Some people, the cities, the media and technological freedom. It's vast, and multicultural.

What I dislike about the US: The economy, the annoying media, very stereotypical to minorities, you have to own a car to get to interesting places, the rising inequality within the population. The distinct lack of original culture.

I can't wait to leave. >_

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Only 5 people live in Asia? That's sad. :/

(Did they even post?)

Salfordshire, England. Now known as Greater Manchester, UK.

The birthplace of the industrial revolution.

First inland canal. First intercity railway. First gas-lit streets and the first to do tons of other shit. Engels and Marx drank in my local boozer whilst lying to the world about how awful modernisation is.

I like that this city had to do all the hard work so that other countries/cities got an easy ride. I like the fact that this city and other nothern cities are responsible for giving England and the UK the power/money to protect the world from Europe. I'm proud of the fact that Manchester Capitalism is being reborn through Austrian economics.

I hate that this city has been reduced to nought by unions and communists who pretend/are deluded enough to believe that they are trying to benefit the local population.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
I was born in the Netherlands, moved to Nicaragua, and moved again to the United States.

SO!

1. What I like about the Netherlands? It's relaxed social views, wealth, and history. Dutch history is FAR more interesting than Nicaraguan or US history.

What I dislike? I have to wait a year before I move there and visit/meet family. Also, it's geography. I'm going to miss mountains. And trees, for that matter - too many cities/people in that country the size of friggin' West Virginia.

2. As for Nicaragua, what I like: The geography, the food, the culture, the friendliness of the people. Childhood memories. It's a beautiful country.

What I dislike: It's poor. REALLY poor. Social inequality, corrupt government. Relatively uneducated population.

3. What I like about the US: Some people, the cities, the media and technological freedom. It's vast, and multicultural.

What I dislike about the US: The economy, the annoying media, very stereotypical to minorities, you have to own a car to get to interesting places, the rising inequality within the population. The distinct lack of original culture.

I can't wait to leave. >_<

When I was in Nicaragua and I told them I was from Spain, several people asked me if I had gone by bus.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

killerzX said:
yum123 said:
pezus said:
NintendoPie said:
fauzman said:
I see you have Australia and ANTARCTICA on your poll, but not NZ (which is where I am from). Guess there are more people from Antarctica on this site, than from NZ.

Last time I checked New Zealand isn't a Continent.

The continent Australia includes NZ ;D. Also called Meganesia

I assume thats sarcasm. if not complete ignorance. thats like us saying oh usa incudes canada

Australia is a continent and a country, the continent of australia, includes the country Australia

No the continent is australasia otherwise we (NZ) would be continentless

yum123 said:
pezus said:
NintendoPie said:
fauzman said:
I see you have Australia and ANTARCTICA on your poll, but not NZ (which is where I am from). Guess there are more people from Antarctica on this site, than from NZ.

Last time I checked New Zealand isn't a Continent.

The continent Australia includes NZ ;D. Also called Meganesia

I assume thats sarcasm. if not complete ignorance. thats like us saying oh usa incudes canada

sry but you are from nz you should know that the country you live in is a part of the australian continent in most definitions.  north america includes canada and usa and australia includes australia and nz. that's not like saying usa includes canada^^

€dit: like the guy below corrected me, sry^^ i confuse the definitions in different languages sometimes. but still no ignorance what pezus meant. he meant the same i mean if i'm correct.

Troll_Whisperer said:
c03n3nj0 said:

SO!

When I was in Nicaragua and I told them I was from Spain, several people asked me if I had gone by bus.

Wow, really? I never encountered anything like that. 

I mean, with it being a Spanish colony I'd assume everyone at least KNEW where Spain was; even withoutan education you'd at least learn it culturally. Where did you visit? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
c03n3nj0 said:

SO!

Wow, really? I never encountered anything like that. 

I mean, with it being a Spanish colony I'd assume everyone at least KNEW where Spain was; even withoutan education you'd at least learn it culturally. Where did you visit? 

León, Granada, Managua (just a few hours), Ometepe and a town next to Río San Juan, I don't remember the name. These people were from a small village near León, I also don't remember the name, lol.

Edit: Ok, the small town near León was Malpaisillo and the town next to Río San Juan was San Carlos.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.