By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I have issues with Jesus fanboys....

Didn't that guy remember Jesus' sermon on the mount, where he clearly said "Return your borrowed video games within a week... or else!"?

But seriously, there is a certain truth to what you say, but I think you are currently less annoyed by "Jesus fanboys" in general, but the bad habits of a very specific person who by chance happens to be a believing christian who goes to church etc., making it obvious that he acts hypocrite.

Around the Network

christians are jews. i dont see the problem with her statement, what was your issue with it? i mean...hes supposedly the jewish messiah...and they are his followers...

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Religious fanboys tend to do my head in in general but I dont go around making threads about how religion is about as believable as harry potter and the way they hinder medical science.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Don't worry when he gets to the gates of heaven, Saint Peter will look into his book and say: "awww... you never returned that game you borrowed from richardhutnik.." and he'll send him to hell...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

The thing is that his parents may have successfully raised him to believe in Jesus, but not to do unto others as he would have them do unto him.

Around the Network

Heh, thread ititle is gold!

Anyways, as do I on occasion.

I don't like the ones that go "ARE YOU SAVED?" and "ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR" and start asking me "DO YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS?" like they're trying to convert me.

there will be a time when noone will talk and think about god and jesus and religion and all that bullshit anymore.

all of this will dissapear some time, it's just a matter of when.
but it will take a very long time of course.

You guys can whine and complain all you like, but at least they don't go overboard like muslim extremists, whenever I talk to one I feel like I am getting interrogated, and it wouldn't be anything to talk about if they went and insulted you and even sometimes physically harm you (and the media encourage THEM not you) , yeah thats how it is in Saudia, thank goodness I don't live there, but yeah, you guys are getting it easy, so stop whining all about it , if it didn't hurt you.

TRAVIS!!! said:
there will be a time when noone will talk and think about god and jesus and religion and all that bullshit anymore.

all of this will dissapear some time, it's just a matter of when.
but it will take a very long time of course.

I would prefer a time where prejudice and intolerance, like yours, is extinguished in all of its manifestations.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.