By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My failed scheme to steal $1000 from Kowenicki

Signalstar said:
Kantor said:

What's the last case that came up?

Carl didn't really have a case, he just found something out. So he's more of a private investigator than a detective.

Here's a case. Find the mod that collaborated. It will be like an internal affairs investigation. This could go all the way to the top!

I already know who it was. It wasn't really collaboration. He's been mildly scolded but he didn't really do anything wrong.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Dont you guys make me dig up the time I outed good old VGKing for what he was.

Mods. Pft. Amateurs!

I remember ;) Google cache is ours!

Kantor said:

I already know who it was. It wasn't really collaboration. He's been mildly scolded but he didn't really do anything wrong.

In the fairness of all things this mod should be named, if he didnt really do anything wrong.

Carl2291 said:
Thread of the Year 2013.

This is hilarious. I need a Scooby Doo avatar.

You still need to find out which mod repeatedly locked Pezus's threads with no explanation!

God damit, I'm confused can someone give me a recap of what is going on here? It seems very intresting but I'm completly confused

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
Carl2291 said:
Thread of the Year 2013.

This is hilarious. I need a Scooby Doo avatar.

You still need to find out which mod repeatedly locked Pezus's threads with no explanation!

ioi is the number 1 suspect, followed by Smeags as theyre the only 2 mods to post in any of the locked threads.

Though its impossible to know, because said mods broke mod rules by not posting before the lock with a reason. Some funny stuff going on in that mod team!

Duplicate

Carl2291 said:
Kantor said:

In the fairness of all things this mod should be named, if he didnt really do anything wrong.

ioi helped me. I told him I would offer him 20% of the cut.

dsage01 said:

God damit, I'm confused can someone give me a recap of what is going on here? It seems very intresting but I'm completly confused

About 1.5 years ago, Kowenicki made a bet that the Xbone would outsell the PS4 in the United States. I said I would accept the bet, but I was only 17 at the time. I told Kowenicki that I would accept the bet in 2 days when I would turn 18. 2 days passed and I never accepted the bet. The wager never came to fruition.

Yesterday, as a joke, I edited the original post this thread to make it seem like I had re-offered the bet a long time ago (this would essentially be a completely new wager since it didn't meet the 2-day deadline of the previous bet). I then bumped the thread.

Many people were amused & interested, and were wondering if Kowen would accept. Then Carl2291 used Google cache to reveal that the original post was not genuine. Many people were amused, but some were upset with my behavior.

Some people genuinely believedd I was trying to illegally steal from Kowen (which really, makes no sense). So I edited the OP again to parody the mentality of those people.

Jay520 said:
dsage01 said:

About 1.5 years ago, Kowenicki made a bet that the Xbone would outsell the PS4 in the United States. I said I would accept the bet, but I was only 17 at the time. I told Kowenicki that I would accept the bet in 2 days when I would turn 18. 2 days passed and I never accepted the bet. The wager never came to fruition.

Yesterday, as a joke, I edited the original post this thread to make it seem like I had re-offered the bet a long time ago (this would essentially be a completely new wager since it didn't meet the 2-day deadline of the previous bet). I then bumped the thread.

Many people were amused & interested, and were wondering if Kowen would accept. Then Carl2291 used Google cache to reveal that the original post was not genuine. Many people were amused, but some were upset with my behavior.

Some people genuinely believedd I was trying to illegally steal from Kowen (which really, makes no sense). So I edited the OP again to parody the mentality of those people.

Too much GTA V man..your getting in deep with the wrong people...never get in deep with Video game nerds/fanboys they will rip your soul apart (on the internet)