By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Now that Vgchartz is getting along in age is 20,000 the new 10,000?

I have hardly any posts. HappyD, The1, Basil, Andrespetmonkey and ninpie all have way more posts than me and I joined before them

Around the Network

Okay, when the hell did that happen? I swear you were on like 17,000 a week ago.

Anyway, congratulations. It's not many members who make it to that level (everyone and their dog is at 10k by now), and I hope to be joining the elite club soon.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

At least I have the highest post count of an active member of staff. That counts for something, right?

Just realized how few posts I have compared to a lot of people on the site.

Oh, and not many people know this, but pezus has had 9,000+ posts since 1st January 2012..

Around the Network

Okay, I just did the maths and the results are as follows...

Pezus' posts since 1st Jan 2012: 9844 posts
Pezus' average posts per day since 1st Jan 2012: 55 posts per day

WOAH!!

pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
Oh, and not many people know this, but pezus has had 9,000+ posts since 1st January 2012..

I keep telling them but I am like a shadow on the wall

I noticed in mafia. I thought "Hang on, when did pezus get that many posts?"

But I was too focused on trying to prove you were cartel to ask

Kantor said:
At least I have the highest post count of an active member of staff. That counts for something, right?

Hmmm... I guess we can give you that. You are also really close to 20'000 so congrats!

I still have the highest PPD.

NintendoPie said:
Kantor said:

Hmmm... I guess we can give you that. You are also really close to 20'000 so congrats!

I still have the highest PPD.

I think the highest my PPD ever went was around 26, but that was on average. At one point, it was a good 50 posts per day :/

Keep it up and you'll breeze past us all in no time.

Kantor said:

I think the highest my PPD ever went was around 26, but that was on average. At one point, it was a good 50 posts per day :/

Keep it up and you'll breeze past us all in no time.

God, you were such a spammer, Kantor!

Maybe. I have confidence though!