By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bravely Default Flying Fairy OT - TGS Trailer direct feed is (finally) up! All set for release!

Ah! This game looks sooooooo good! I just hope it comes to the US!!

*Shakes Fist at NoA*

Around the Network
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:

The battle theme is pretty good:

Wow! I love this battle theme! It reminds me of those epic battle themes from the Pokemon movies just with a more orchestrated feel.

NintendoPie said:

*Shakes Fist at NoA*

Time to learn japanese NintendoPie. Let's find a japanese videogame site and try to blend in! :) Wanna?

Anyone know a japanese vg forum where people type romanji?

VicViper said:
cyberninja45 said:
RolStoppable said:
A definite no-buy, but I've been saying this ever since the game was first shown. It looks awful and it will play awful.

I'm putting a wild guess out there and say you hated Chrono Trigger on the snes.

I don't know if you knew this or not before posting this, but:

The game is being developed by Takashi Tokita, who is most known for his work as the director of the timeless Chrono Trigger and various other titles unrelated to the recent Final Fantasy installments. Visually though, the game is being art directed by Akihiko Yoshida, one of my favorite artists at the studio behind the visual look of memorable classics like Vagrant Story, Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre. His incredible art direction for this title delivers beautifully epic, vast vistas with a watercolor flair within the confines of a small 3DS screen.

News to me. No wonder there's a giant clock in the one of the screen shots, he just couldn't resist.

Edit: The game does look like a kind of modern "Chrono trigger"(Epic turn based rpg that came from nowhere, on a Nintendo platform) if it turns out legendary.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

happydolphin said:
NintendoPie said:

*Shakes Fist at NoA*

Time to learn japanese NintendoPie. Let's find a japanese videogame site and try to blend in! :) Wanna?

Anyone know a japanese vg forum where people type romanji?

Yes! Adventure sounds fun! 

Ryan and I adventured into new forums together... it was interesting.

No Japanese people type Romanji. XD

Around the Network

Okay, I have to jump on this bandwagon. I hope to see this develop into a solid series

Damn this game looks good! I'm really looking forward to it!

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Knight and White Mage Jobs
from neogaf:

"Just finished the latest demo using a knight and a white mage. God, the whole thing kinda feels right and all well connected. The battle system, the music and the graphics (seems like they improved those?). And the dialogues are fun too. I was almost shitting my pants when he tried to summon Bahamut lol.

Excellent game from what I have seen so far."

Who's going to make the official Monster Hunter 5 Thread?

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

BDFF is gonna be awesome game. Hope it will sell well.