By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter looks like it could be the worst movie of the year or it could be a lot of fun. Who's going to see it?

it looks like it could be fun,but I'll wait until it comes out on video.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Dallinor said:
spurgeonryan said:
Ghost Protocol, Holmes 2, Avengers, battleship, John Carter, etc

Highly enjoyed all of them. Snow white and huntsman as well.

Burn it with fire!!!

A travesty of a film, just absolute tripe! I was struggling as I left the theatre to think of a movie I'd seen in the past few years as bad as it- especially considering the source material and the cast.

Poor direction, lack of creativity, characters you simply don't care about, awful directing and shoddy dialogue.

I wanted my 127 mins of life back.

Before Huntsman I watched Mirror, Mirror. Now that was a movie that should have been burned. Maybe because of that my expectations in a good Snow White movie were crushed, but I do not think that is the case.

Go see rock of ages. Now that movie sucked. Everyone was practically naked the entire movie.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Now that most of the reviews are in it looks like its not that good of a movie. Definitely not nearly as good as the book it was based on. But still a lot better then That's My Boy which is easily the worst mainstream movie released so far.