By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter looks like it could be the worst movie of the year or it could be a lot of fun. Who's going to see it?

axumblade said:
Nightwish224 said:
homer said:
Haters gonna hate, it's what they do. I don't care what anbybody says, Abe vs. vampires is a brilliant idea and it is set in an underused time period(or if it is used, it usually is about slaves -_-)

Not hating. I just feel that movies have been cashing in upon this vampire/"Twilight" crowd recently. 

Why does everybody assume that just because Twilight was huge that vampire movies are all based off it's success.

Vampires have always been an off and on focus of Hollywood since the 1930's.

I know. It's sad to see people like Nightwish think that anything with vampires is related to Twilight. Twilight didn't popularize vampires. It seems like vampires have always been the most popular supernatural creatures perhaps only second to zombies. I suppose the zombie craze was caused by Call of Duty too?

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

I agree. Just look at the title... its so corny!

NintendoPie said:

Meh. It's good that you aren't interested in it. You aren't old enough to be watching these types of movies anyways. Ice Age 5 would probably be more up your alley buddy.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:
NintendoPie said:

Meh. It's good that you aren't interested in it. You aren't old enough to be watching these types of movies anyways. Ice Age 5 would probably be more up your alley buddy.

You have got to be kidding me. XD I think you're lost in the generation when age really mattered for things like this.

NintendoPie said:
homer said:
NintendoPie said:

You have got to be kidding me. XD I think you're lost in the generation when age really mattered for things like this.

We don't want you to get the willies when you try to go to bed after watching this. You're a growing boy squirt and you need your rest. ;)

Around the Network
homer said:

We don't want you to get the willies when you try to go to bed after watching this. You're a growing boy squirt and you need your rest. ;)

Whatever. I'm going to see Prometheus tonight. What do you have to say about that?

If the movie is as good as the Novel it will be a blast, yes yes

NintendoPie said:
homer said:

Whatever. I'm going to see Prometheus tonight. What do you have to say about that?

I hope you had as much fun watching it as I did.

I'm interested in it. but I think it comes out the same week as "The Dark Knight Rises", so Anne Hathaway dressed the way that Catwoman is supposed to look for the first time since Julie Newmar and Lee Merriweather played the role gets top priority for my movie dollars. Sorry Great Emancipator.

richardhutnik said:
WiiBox3 said:
richardhutnik said:
WiiBox3 said:
If it wasn't produced by Tim Burton I would be interested. I use to love all of his movies, but everything he does now seem like a shaddow copy of his older work. Most of them are ok, but not the magical feeling that he was able to create in the past.

So, you would have no interest in a movie directed by Tim Burton called "Tim Burton" where Johnny Depp plays Tim Burton?  I so wish I could find the trailer for this.  I thought it was up on Black20.com, and I couldn't find it on collegehumor.com.

If you find it let me know. Yeah. Tim Burton has gotten too comfortable in his zone, using the same actors for all of his movies. I have gotten bored with it. He use to be a lot more creative. Now it feels like he is trying to knock off his older look and style and the results don't live up. His stuff looks like it was made by a coperation trying to exploit the Hot Topic croud, instead of a twisted artist giving us his evolving take on the world.

Hey, I found it.  It was on Cracked.com:

Yes, that is an attempt at humor, and not a real film.

Funny concept, but I don't think it was put together very well. Anyway thanks for sharing!