By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter looks like it could be the worst movie of the year or it could be a lot of fun. Who's going to see it?

Worst movie of the year??? I don't know, "John Carter" might give it a run for its money

Around the Network

It looks badass. But the only movie worth my money in theaters is the dictator.

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

I'm going to go watch it, I think :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Well, if Lincoln vampire hunting sounds iff, maybe a Pixelized version of Lincoln on cards might be better:

spurgeonryan said:
radishhead said:
I'm going to go watch it, I think :)

What has caught your eye so far? Or did you read the book?

I think it's just the fact that it starts "Lincoln" :P It sounds so mad that I have to see it xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Well, we already know how it's going to end...spoiler alert, 7th grade history.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward = best game ever made.

Oromashu said:
Well, we already know how it's going to end...spoiler alert, 7th grade history.

Yes, but you didn't get the part where Booth is actually a vampire.

Sorry, was I not supposed to reveal that?  Ooops...

Battleship sucks and will suck more than ALVH. With Tim Burton and the Wanted director involved it could actually turn out pretty good.

I doubt it will be that bad. The worst movie so far this year that actually got a nationwide theatrical release is Battlefield America.  That's My Boy currently has a 3.8 out of 10 on imdb and a 24/100 metascore I doubt that ALVH will be as bad as that.  That's My Boy is currently the leader when it comes to mainstream wide released and decent budget bad movies.

Well last time I went to the theater people laughed their asses of after the trailer when the name came up...

seriously... Abraham Lincon and Vampires???

makes Twilight look like a serious movie series...

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints