By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter looks like it could be the worst movie of the year or it could be a lot of fun. Who's going to see it?

Looks pretty desperate to me.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Around the Network
Nightwish224 said:

Times have to be desperate when the world has to turn to Abe Lincoln to kill Vampires.  I hear that George Washington may kill zombies in a movie if this movie does well.  Well, I hear it in my head as I type this.  I probably should quit while I am behind, because someone from Hollywood will read this and decide to do a movie based on it.

If it wasn't produced by Tim Burton I would be interested. I use to love all of his movies, but everything he does now seem like a shaddow copy of his older work. Most of them are ok, but not the magical feeling that he was able to create in the past.

axumblade said:
richardhutnik said:
Nightwish224 said:

Times have to be desperate when the world has to turn to Abe Lincoln to kill Vampires.  I hear that George Washington may kill zombies in a movie if this movie does well.  Well, I hear it in my head as I type this.  I probably should quit while I am behind, because someone from Hollywood will read this and decide to do a movie based on it.

Yes....because Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is definitely a title that came out of the blue and isn't based on a book that came out over 2 years ago.

Well, this looks like a failed attempt at humor on my part then.  Maybe I just need to go more over the top, and name a series of movies based on presidents fighting the paranormal.  Presidential X-Files!  Yeah, that's the ticket.

But I still stand by the comment that we would live in desperate times, if a president needs to kill vampires, or fight the paranormal.

WiiBox3 said:
If it wasn't produced by Tim Burton I would be interested. I use to love all of his movies, but everything he does now seem like a shaddow copy of his older work. Most of them are ok, but not the magical feeling that he was able to create in the past.

So, you would have no interest in a movie directed by Tim Burton called "Tim Burton" where Johnny Depp plays Tim Burton?  I so wish I could find the trailer for this.  I thought it was up on Black20.com, and I couldn't find it on collegehumor.com.

Around the Network

Haters gonna hate, it's what they do. I don't care what anbybody says, Abe vs. vampires is a brilliant idea and it is set in an underused time period(or if it is used, it usually is about slaves -_-)

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

richardhutnik said:
WiiBox3 said:

So, you would have no interest in a movie directed by Tim Burton called "Tim Burton" where Johnny Depp plays Tim Burton?  I so wish I could find the trailer for this.  I thought it was up on Black20.com, and I couldn't find it on collegehumor.com.

If you find it let me know. Yeah. Tim Burton has gotten too comfortable in his zone, using the same actors for all of his movies. I have gotten bored with it. He use to be a lot more creative. Now it feels like he is trying to knock off his older look and style and the results don't live up. His stuff looks like it was made by a coperation trying to exploit the Hot Topic croud, instead of a twisted artist giving us his evolving take on the world.

spurgeonryan said:
Ghost Protocol, Holmes 2, Avengers, battleship, John Carter, etc

Highly enjoyed all of them. Snow white and huntsman as well.

Burn it with fire!!!

A travesty of a film, just absolute tripe! I was struggling as I left the theatre to think of a movie I'd seen in the past few years as bad as it- especially considering the source material and the cast.

Poor direction, lack of creativity, characters you simply don't care about, awful directing and shoddy dialogue.

I wanted my 127 mins of life back.

homer said:
Haters gonna hate, it's what they do. I don't care what anbybody says, Abe vs. vampires is a brilliant idea and it is set in an underused time period(or if it is used, it usually is about slaves -_-)

Not hating. I just feel that movies have been cashing in upon this vampire/"Twilight" crowd recently. 

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

WiiBox3 said:
richardhutnik said:
WiiBox3 said:

If you find it let me know. Yeah. Tim Burton has gotten too comfortable in his zone, using the same actors for all of his movies. I have gotten bored with it. He use to be a lot more creative. Now it feels like he is trying to knock off his older look and style and the results don't live up. His stuff looks like it was made by a coperation trying to exploit the Hot Topic croud, instead of a twisted artist giving us his evolving take on the world.

Hey, I found it.  It was on Cracked.com:

Yes, that is an attempt at humor, and not a real film.