By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Introducing Microsoft Surface - Windows 8 first tablet and a full Microsoft hardware/software solution!

Will you buy one if the RT is ~$500 and Pro is ~$900

yes 115 52.27%

no 79 35.91%

see resultz 23 10.45%

Total:217

I was just watching the Yankees game a little while ago and noticed a Verizon Fios commercial where they state they will change the internet forever or something like that. They said June 18 would be the date the change is comming. Any chance this has anything to do with the MS thing? I usually don't pay much attention tho these things and the only reason I noticed this is because June 18 is one of my kids' birthday.

What game is the kid playing @ 8 sec? Shadow Complex 2?????

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network

^^^^ You might actually be on to something. The kid was play a 360(probably means nothing, but who knows) and both have a "Big" reveal the same day. I wonder if it's a Verizon/MS partnership?

Price cut?

Yay!!!

So what the fuck, no news yet?

Edit: Ok my bad, 3:30 pacific time is when things get started. Also that Verizon announcement was for some blazing fast, super expensive service.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

toadslayer72 said:
So what the fuck, no news yet?

2 hours and 8 minutes untill the doors to the media event open.

Around the Network

^ Yeah, I was just editing my post, thanks.

Let's hope it's Windows 8! enough about xbox 360 !

http://www.ubergizmo.com/2012/06/live-major-microsoft-announcement-in-los-angeles/

found that for a link to have info live

here is the direct live blog link

http://live.ubergizmo.com/

Cheers for that endimion! :)

when is it!?

nvm: just saw it's in like 1.5 hours

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!