By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Introducing Microsoft Surface - Windows 8 first tablet and a full Microsoft hardware/software solution!

Will you buy one if the RT is ~$500 and Pro is ~$900

yes 115 52.27%

no 79 35.91%

see resultz 23 10.45%

Total:217

alright guys..SPECULATE!

TWO BOXES IN A RED BACKGROUND = ?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
alright guys..SPECULATE!

TWO BOXES IN A RED BACKGROUND = ?

Top one is Xbox 720

Bottom one is Windows 8.

Winbox 8720 confirmed! :P

Engadget: There's a short little runway here, with press flanking either side. Thumping synth music. It's like a fashion show. For tablets, or something.

The room is 1/3 filled, so this should start fairly soon. Seats are comfy and the AC is cranking - so is WIFI, for now.

Doesn't look like a huge room, I reckon tablets is as big as the announcement here could get, not sure if warranted the event though? O.o

Livestream 

http://live.cnet.com/Event/Microsofts_mystery_event_in_Los_Angeles?tag=Column1;Column1Area_ScheduledThreadsList

Around the Network

ok one picture looks like tablet and one like smartphone

We've been issued cards that say the WiFi password on one side, along with a cryptic message on the other: "5:20."

Other people's cards have times like 5:30 and 5:40. Hopefully this means we'll have access to this mystery device in small groups, and that I don't need to unleash a shoving, elbowing Myriam on these unsuspecting bloggers come demo time.

awesome... MS is late and I'm back. :) thank you for those updating!

OK, everyone has been seated and only Microsoft employees are roaming around to make sure that everything is OK. This should start really soon - hopefully ;)