By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Introducing Microsoft Surface - Windows 8 first tablet and a full Microsoft hardware/software solution!

Will you buy one if the RT is ~$500 and Pro is ~$900

yes 115 52.27%

no 79 35.91%

see resultz 23 10.45%

Total:217

One hour to go!

Around the Network

My body is ready.

Lets say they announce a tablet, why will you get excited? New tablets come every 6 months with better and better specs.

haha, I have a damn meeting @3 for one hour. This conference starts at 3:30pm and lasts for who knows how long.

Can someone post what its about and I'll recap in OP after my meeting?

I'm reading the live blog from Engadget.com

It's not a new system, MS will go big with that announcement like it did with MTV and 360.

I can see Xbox cornering the live broadcast, playing the announcement for the new system simultaneously on Nickelodeon, Spike, ESPN, & MTV.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

I really wonder what it is. Not too long to go.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

smroadkill15 said:
^^^^ You might actually be on to something. The kid was play a 360(probably means nothing, but who knows) and both have a "Big" reveal the same day. I wonder if it's a Verizon/MS partnership?

Is that crazy D21Lewis actually replacing your 360?

@DanaWollman: Microsoft liveblog will be starting late; we are still waiting outside the venue.
=-=-=
There is some confusion as for when the event starts. Doors will be open ar 3:30, it may take a good additonal 30mn before the event starts. Stay tuned

lololol I love the liveblog

waiting

no sign of movement

still waiting

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Ok, we're in and we secured a good spot to bring you good pictures of the events