By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dishonored: Official Thread

Tagged games:

AndrewWK said:
Kantor said:
I really hate store-exclusive preorder bonuses.

Yeah me too, but at least you get always the same DLC. In every shop. That was the case with Mass Effect 3 at least. Are you gonna pre-order it or will you get free anyway?

I will get it free if:

• I apply for it
  • I get the review
  • They give us a review copy
  • The review copy is in/can be sent to the UK

That's a lot of ifs, so I'll probably have to buy it. I never preorder this long before release, though.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

I like the whale oil USB lamp.

Slimebeast said:
I like the whale oil USB lamp.

mee too, but we don´t have a Best Buy anywhere close.

My one fear from watching the Demo is the AI really doesn't seem to bright.

Former something....

It is probably the first PS3 game that I want to buy at 60 dollars, but not so sure about a preorder, it looks very, very good but it can be average at the end.

Around the Network
flagstaad said:
It is probably the first PS3 game that I want to buy at 60 dollars, but not so sure about a preorder, it looks very, very good but it can be average at the end.

That is always a risk, but the first previews and impressions are very positive. So why not be a bit optimistic?

I am thinking this game will be terrible. If it turns out great that would mean I am pleasantly surprised.

Now the question is where do I buy the game from. Do I import it and save $20 but get to play it a week late or buy direct...

Anyway super hyped for this game it has really been building up closer we get to release

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

AndrewWK said:

That is always a risk, but the first previews and impressions are very positive. So why not be a bit optimistic?

60 dollars is a lot of money because I still have a lot of other games that I know are very, very good and I have not buyed yet that are way cheaper. The money for this can become 2 or even 3 old ones, so I cannot risk a preorder, but it is in my to buy radar so I will pay very close attention to the game and the first reviews to make my choice, I willing to spend 60 dollars on this game but not blindly.

flagstaad said:
AndrewWK said:

60 dollars is a lot of money because I still have a lot of other games that I know are very, very good and I have not buyed yet that are way cheaper. The money for this can become 2 or even 3 old ones, so I cannot risk a preorder, but it is in my to buy radar so I will pay very close attention to the game and the first reviews to make my choice, I willing to spend 60 dollars on this game but not blindly.

I think you misunderstood me. I meant why not be optismistic about the game, I didn´t meant you pre-order. I only pre-oredered it because I got it for 35€ at gamestop. I usually don´t pre-order games either, but this one I did because of the imo good price and I like to support new IP´s