By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dishonored: Official Thread

Tagged games:

I just finished the game, low chaos ending, stealth with some occasional 'experimenting'.

I took my time exploring every level carefully, getting all the runes etc and doing the optional quests. Overall it took about 12 hours to complete. The game peaks rather early though. Chapter 3 (house of pleasure) was the best. Chapter 5 (party) was also great to explore but from then on it goes downhill fast. A lot of funneling, bottlenecks, and 'get key then proceed to next area' drags the other levels down.
(And chapter 4, why can't I simply posses a fish and swim all the way to the other end... invisible walls really)

Despite it not being a very long game the end started to drag on and I was looking forward for it to end. The plot twist (can we really call it a twist anymore if it's pretty much the standard by now?) that you see coming from a mile away doesn't help. The story is very simple.

Great artwork, great set of opening levels, should have just taken the madman approach from chapter 6 on, that might have been more fun. I give it a 7.5, half a point less then Deus Ex: HR. Trade-in.