By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dishonored: Official Thread

Tagged games:

Here you have some Gameplay footage.

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:

I dare only watch a couple of minutes as I don't want to spoil too much of the gameplay itself. But it looks fantastic. Simply put, looks like a thinking man's game (hopefully).

Slimebeast said:
AndrewWK said:

I dare only watch a couple of minutes as I don't want to spoil too much of the gameplay itself. But it looks fantastic. Simply put, looks like a thinking man's game (hopefully).

I don´t know how far you have watched, but he explains somewhere in the middle. You have to listen to everything, sometimes conversations will tell stories about certain characters, sometimes you hear where you have to go. It really looks good imo. And the graphics are decent as well. The gamepro guys love it.

AndrewWK said:

I think you misunderstood me. I meant why not be optismistic about the game, I didn´t meant you pre-order. I only pre-oredered it because I got it for 35€ at gamestop. I usually don´t pre-order games either, but this one I did because of the imo good price and I like to support new IP´s

Ok, yes I did misunderstood you. I am optimistic, this game reminds me of Thief (for PC), one of my favorite games of all time and I want it to be very good, I will be saving my money to buy it as soon as I have some scores and reviews to read that the final product is as good as the trailers look.

Bethesda has confirmed that the Dishonored Interface can be individualy adepted.
http://www.gamepro.de/playstation/spiele/ps3/dishonored-die-maske-des-zorns/news/dishonored,47038,2569985.html

Around the Network

The game is not even released yet and a movie is already coming

game looks fun,but I'll pass. I'm personally hyped about Assassin's creed 3.

oldschoolfool said:
game looks fun,but I'll pass. I'm personally hyped about Assassin's creed 3.

Have you heard about the DLC pass for AC3?

what the? is that a baby/kid as head?

crissindahouse said:

what the? is that a baby/kid as head?

Doll's face, and limbs

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!