By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Nice first half; good job Spanish team, good team work, we finally showed some balls.
Shame about the second half injury, took away all the pressure.

Lots of records broken this night, consecutive international titles, highest goals in a final, most kids in a field!
And let's not celebrate too much, it was expected.

Champiñooooones!!! Champiñooooones!!! Oe, Oe, Oeeee!!!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
TomaTito said:

Nice first half; good job Spanish team, good team work, we finally showed some balls.
Shame about the second half injury, took away all the pressure.

Lot's of records broken this night, consecutive international titles, highest goals in a final, most kids in a field!
And let's not celebrate too much, it was expected.

What's so special about mushrooms?

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

haxxiy said:
kowenicki said:
haxxiy said:
Spain-Germany finals would have been better. Spain is just too good for Italy.

Italy battered Germany and Italy could and should have beaten Spain in the group game earlier in the tournament... do not underestimate how important Casillas was in the first half of this game and going down to 10 men.

Germany played a better game, but Balotelli was on a pretty good day. Battered? Yeah, right...

Anyways Spain was already 2-0 before their coach did the third substitution ten minutes into the game. Everybody knows the risks that come with it, namely one of the players having an injury. Casillas just did his job like Buffon and all the other goalkeepers did during the whole cup, including the aforementioned Buffon. This smells like overwhelming exception fallacy to me - besides the shoots the goalkeeper defended, the goals Spain did and Italy's bad calls, Italy could have won... I think I'm missing what winning on football means, since apparently it isn't neither keep goals from happening and scoring them. 

I think you are just envious England isn't even top five in Europe...

England is ranked in the top 5 of Europe. If you going to try an immature dig try and make it factually correct.

vlad321 said:
TomaTito said:

What's so special about mushrooms?

That it sounds like Champions. Don't ask.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

haxxiy said:

This is the dumbest post in this thread. Congrats

Around the Network

Spain boring? jajajaja Ole el tiki-taka. Weeeeee are the championsssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Spain’s national side achieved the Triple Crown and thereby write themselves into the history books of world football. The side managed by Vicente del Bosque, and previously by Luis Aragonés, has won three championships – the European Championship in 2008, the 2010 World Cup and Euro 2012, all in a row."

GREATEST NATIONAL TEAM EVER.

Casillas, Valdés, Reina, Ramos, Puyol, Piqué, J.Alba, Xavi, Xabi Alonso, Busquets, Silva, Iniesta, Cesc Fábregas, Navas, Pedro, Mata, Villa, Torres, Llorente...¡Go to Brasil 2014! ¡VIVA ESPAÑA!

man-bear-pig said:
Hart and Castillas Casillas is the best keepers in the world

Fixed.

After seeing Spain's match against Portugal, and Barcelona's latest games this season, I thought Xavi was for retirement. But today, he was at his best again. His assist on the second goal was amazing! Man of the match, for me.

It's unbelievable that the only major tournament they lost since 2008 was against people that don't even know the name of the sport they were playing...

AndrewWK said:
haxxiy said:

Consider this

Spain 4-0 Italy (2012)

Spain 1-0 Germany (2008)

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Naninho said:

After seeing Spain's match against Portugal, and Barcelona's latest games this season, I thought Xavi was for retirement. But today, he was at his best again. His assist on the second goal was amazing! Man of the match, for me.

It's unbelievable that the only major tournament they lost since 2008 was against people that don't even know the name of the sport they were playing...

To be fair, Portugal managed to dry almost any attempt that Xavi and Iniesta tried to do, at least in the 90 minutes of regular time, but I agree, his form on the last games of Barça's season was not his regular one. Still, I believe any team in the world would use a Xavi even in bad form...

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Ajescent said:
AndrewWK said:
haxxiy said:

Consider this

Spain 4-0 Italy (2012)

Spain 1-0 Germany (2008)

Italy-Germany 2:1(2012)

and you have to consider Italy tried to attack had misfortune with the first goal and lost and men after 70 mins