By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
zuvuyeay said:
what do people think of platinis across the whole europe euros in 2020 then,is it so everyone has to qualify or something else

personally i quite like it in one country,the co-host is good too for couuntries withotu the stadia to hold it on their own but i like it set in a place so you have a festival of football and that type of stuff but i am quite old fashioned,what do you think is the main reason for the idea,apart from money if their is one

A Euro Cup that takes place all over Europe? That's a horrible idea. We already have the qualifications to the tournament for that. And Champion's league etc on the club level.

I think the current model that allows a shared tournament between two nations is the limit, or else like you say, it won't have a festival feeling any more.

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
zuvuyeay said:
fabregas showed what a good player he is this tournamnet didn't he

He trully did, but to me the Spanish revelation was Jordi Alba. He was superb during the whole cup.

I am affraid, he will suffer the same faith as Zhirkov and Grosso.

AndrewWK said:
lestatdark said:
zuvuyeay said:
fabregas showed what a good player he is this tournamnet didn't he

He trully did, but to me the Spanish revelation was Jordi Alba. He was superb during the whole cup.

I am affraid, he will suffer the same faith as Zhirkov and Grosso.

Hum? Why would he?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

So many bitter fans on here complaining that Spain did not deserve to win Euro 2012.
Spain's 4 goals to nil win in the Final was a well deserved win.
Bring on World Cup Brazil 2014.

PabloAimar said:
The Fury said:
Congratulations to Spain but then a 11 man Spain vs any 10 man team is going to be hard to stop. Italy were just unlucky on the night.

Unlucky? 11vs10? Pathetic.  Motta has injured at minute 61.  Min 0-Min61=Spain 2-0 Italy.

Goals--->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5xox-9DRxI

Yes, unlucky. Just because Spain won doesn't make Italy unlucky. 10 men because of injury in the final is unlucky. Spain won on skill before the injury but if Italy had a strong 11 men they could have easily pulled it back to 2-1 making the night very interesting. 

I wanted Italy to win because of their performance vs Germany. Pirlo was my man of the tournament. Spain was the best team on the night that mattered. they deserve to win.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
The Fury said:
PabloAimar said:
The Fury said:
Congratulations to Spain but then a 11 man Spain vs any 10 man team is going to be hard to stop. Italy were just unlucky on the night.

Unlucky? 11vs10? Pathetic.  Motta has injured at minute 61.  Min 0-Min61=Spain 2-0 Italy.

Yes, unlucky. Just because Spain won doesn't make Italy unlucky. 10 men because of injury in the final is unlucky. Spain won on skill before the injury but if Italy had a strong 11 men they could have easily pulled it back to 2-1 making the night very interesting. 

I wanted Italy to win because of their performance vs Germany. Pirlo was my man of the tournament. Spain was the best team on the night that mattered. they deserve to win.

Well, you can also consider Spain unlucky because the referees were blind in the penalty play, that was before the Motta injury, and it would have been probably the 3-0.

Kynes said:
The Fury said:
PabloAimar said:
The Fury said:

Well, you can also consider Spain unlucky because the referees were blind in the penalty play, that was before the Motta injury, and it would have been probably the 3-0.

This.

Champions party :D (Juanfran and Xabi Alonso drunk xD)

I couldn't resist

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

haha,thats a brilliant pic deskpro

Above & Beyond