By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ZombieU WTF This looks really interesting O_O;;;;;

Not gonna lie this game looks awesome.

Just think this game is more of a survival horror then Resident Evil 6 will be.

I'm an advocate for motion controls, Nintendo, and Kicking freaking Toad to the Moon!

3DS Friend Code - 0860-3269-1286

Around the Network

^Yeah, totally. I think this is the right direction for Survival Horror games, and I'm liking every second of footage of it.

Yeah, I've been Zombie Gamed out for a while, so I really didn't want to like this game. It looks so unique though, it's such a great take on the survivor horror genre. I'm thinking this, Mario, Ninja Gaiden and MAYBE Pikmin for me for Wii U launch.

Looks awesome, but I'm saddened to hear Killer Freaks from Outer Space was cancelled. That was the game that really impressed last year.

That Visor scanner... Metroid should have been the one showcasing it, Nintendo!

Anyway, looking great

Around the Network

I've said it in a few threads already, but I'll say it again:

I had the chance to play this title yesterday and really enjoyed it. I felt compelled to buy a Wii U just based on this game alone. It was fantastic.

Totally unexpected... color me surprised, but I think Ill be getting this too. I dont have enough money to buy everything I want (WiiU n 3ds) :S

Game looks interesting from what they showed but lets just hope this isn't for Wii U what Red Steel was for Wii.

Oromashu said:
happydolphin said:
I completely agree, this looks like a fantastic game.

Mike, all the way from Morgantown, shared this article with me, I liked it: http://kotaku.com/5916078/zombiu-sprinkles-dead-island-with-a-liberal-dose-of-dark-souls-in-other-words-its-rad

Ha, that article sold it for me as well. I was a bit worried about ZombiU not being Killer Freaks, but this sounds really cool. Good read.

Agreed.  The article did more for me than the video and demonstrations.  Was the original Resident Evils this scary?  This sounds incredibly fun.  I was concerned about check points and the way the game plays through.  That was what was turning me off of this game.  But the article, if all true, makes it sound better than I ever imagined.  And I love a good zombie game in the middle of the night with the surround sound loud.

Consoles owned: NES, N64, PS1, GC, PS2, Wii.

Currently playing...

wiifan75 said:
Oromashu said:
happydolphin said:
I completely agree, this looks like a fantastic game.

Mike, all the way from Morgantown, shared this article with me, I liked it: http://kotaku.com/5916078/zombiu-sprinkles-dead-island-with-a-liberal-dose-of-dark-souls-in-other-words-its-rad

Ha, that article sold it for me as well. I was a bit worried about ZombiU not being Killer Freaks, but this sounds really cool. Good read.

Agreed.  The article did more for me than the video and demonstrations.  Was the original Resident Evils this scary?  This sounds incredibly fun.  I was concerned about check points and the way the game plays through.  That was what was turning me off of this game.  But the article, if all true, makes it sound better than I ever imagined.  And I love a good zombie game in the middle of the night with the surround sound loud.

Worst part about reading the article was that he spoiled it a bit with the Nurse part. I'll be anticipating the mega scare now! I hope I can forget about that part when I get the game, because if it's as scary as I think it is, I will have some fun with this.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward = best game ever made.