By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ZombieU WTF This looks really interesting O_O;;;;;

Wow! My WiiU hype just went high again.

Around the Network

ZombiU, NSMBWU and fucking Pikmin 3. Science damn it, I'm getting this thing soon.

i love that!

and this from kotaku article is pretty cool:

"Best of all, when you die, your past character becomes a zombie, so you can go find them in your next game and kill them and reclaim the gear you got on your last playthrough."

it will be the first game i will be buying on WiiU.

I agree with everyone else that the game looks very promising, but can you move freely or you must follow a predetermined route?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Looks pretty good but I don't know if I'd get the WiiU just for it. Liking the idea of no checkpoints or game overs tho, that's proper zombie survival styleee.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

It really has a lot of potential, even if it has been down plenty of times. To me, it could come down to how natural it feels to use the table during game, so far it looks very well implemented.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

It looks really interesting! The one bite and you're dead mechanic really helps to up the tension of the game, every zombie must be handled carefully, you have to check your environments to make sure you don't get attacked from behind, this feels like true survival horror.

Signature goes here!

it looks good! plus there's plenty of time for polish!

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Seems like theres some sort of save feature on how far youve progressed considering that the floor stayed collapsed and all that.