By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Now Tomb Raider is coming to the Wii U? Anyone else excited for this great looking game?

I'm mildly interested.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Salnax said:
I'm mildly interested.

Are you kidding? This is an adventure game that I could really get into! Lots of action, exploration, Great Cut scenes, good controls/graphics/framerate, and its Tomb Raider! Looks like a Triple A title to me. Why so disinterested? Other than the fact that you have not owned a consol in years.

I dunno. The trailer Microsoft showed seemed a bit over the top and silly. There was a weird contrast between realism and the fantastic going on. Really though, I never got on board this style of game, though I'm willing to give it another shot. Especially if it's as well received as it looks to be at this point.

Honestly, it does look like a great game. I'm just a bit distracted right now. I'm hoping for a great 3DS conference tomorrow, am recovering from today's excitement, disappointment, and reflection, forgot to take my meds today so my sleep schedule is shot, and have some minor issues IRL right now. Tomb Raider has to wait in line for attention.

Love and tolerate.

spurgeonryan said:
Salnax said:

I dunno. The trailer Microsoft showed seemed a bit over the top and silly. There was a weird contrast between realism and the fantastic going on. Really though, I never got on board this style of game, though I'm willing to give it another shot. Especially if it's as well received as it looks to be at this point.

Honestly, it does look like a great game. I'm just a bit distracted right now. I'm hoping for a great 3DS conference tomorrow, am recovering from today's excitement, disappointment, and reflection, forgot to take my meds today so my sleep schedule is shot, and have some minor issues IRL right now. Tomb Raider has to wait in line for attention.

Oh yes, if you have real life problems then of course. 3DS conference should be decent, but like the nintendo conference there probably will not be too many surprises in store for us. Tomb Raider will be purchased by me if it comes.

They're not BIG real life worries. I'm practically inhabiting this website today after all. My head is just a bit crowded at the moment for accepting hype from a weird source.

Love and tolerate.

I'd love to see tomb raider on the WiiU! I thought it was weird that it wouldn't be there for Nintendos New system - but if it do come for WiiU I'll definetly gonna get it! For sure.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

great news if true!! : )

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network

Square Enix aquired Eidos Interactive a few years back so all Eidos games are now part of the Sqeenix catalogue. Got almost all the Tomb Raider titles and some other goodies from the Sqeenix pack on Steam last year.

Just so you know.

mistake most likely, it's not listed on the official site, they said it wasn't happening (or at least no plans) and it wasn't at the Nintendo events and not listed on the Nintendo site under Wii U games which lists games that weren't shown at events this year.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

excellent news if true! But I can't help but feel that all these 3rd person adverture/shooting games are all trying to replicate the Uncharted trilogy.

EDIT: On the E3 trailer, they clearly which consoles the game if for, Wii U not being one of them. Sorry guys, it looks like you will have to stick to Nintendoland ;)

They promised an island with free exploration and what i see it's Tomb Raider changing into an orgasmic Lara version of Uncharted.

Not wanna.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

This game looks dumb anyway. Way to story driven