By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Wii U supports 1080p, CPU and GPU confirmed - UPDATE: Spec sheet! 1.5 GB RAM, 3 core PowerPC CPU etc. Thread now includes FREE Icelandic lessons!

I do not understand the purpose of posting so much about something you obviously hate. Nintendo has stated their plans. If you do not like them then why are you here? It is not going to change.

It is incomprehensible. "Oh I don't think this can be good" "The PS3 and 360 can do this" "I don't like that price". That is grand. This is obviously not for you then.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Who is this directed at? Why can't people ever discuss things without everybody agreeing all the time?

I'm not talking about people who are trying to "discuss". I'm talking about those who clearly aren't. People who are here for other reasons such doomsayers and anti-Nintendo fanboys.

I'm talking about those who only come here to put down and deny any positive news and/or insist there preferred companies system is better with no intention of actually openly discussing the issue at all.

lilbroex said:
I do not understand the purpose of posting so much about something you obviously hate. Nintendo has stated their plans. If you do not like them then why are you here? It is not going to change.

It is incomprehensible. "Oh I don't think this can be good" "The PS3 and 360 can do this" "I don't like that price". That is grand. This is obviously not for you then.

Lol assuming this is aimed at me... Are you for real? I don't hate anything here... I've even said I'll eventually buy a Wii U when the price is right. I was just having a discussion with Ninpie about how capable the console was graphically, and what I would expect a next gen core-market focused console to do, based on the previous 3 generations. Which completely relevant seeing as this thread is about specs. Ninpie brought up PS360 first, not that there's anything wrong with that, but to you there is for some reason. Why's that such as issue to you? 

Nonody has said "Of I don't think this can be god" or "I don't like that price," now you're just making things up xD

Again, if aimed at me, I guess owning 4 Nintendo systems is such an "anti-Nintendo" thing to do.