By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Who had the best pressconference?

Microsoft 122 17.21%

Sony 377 53.17%

Nintendo 210 29.62%

Total:709

If I must choose, it was Sony. PS+ has become a juggernaut of content and Sony offered some good games. By comparison, Microsoft offered precious little, and Nintendo just failed to excite with its new machine.

Really, a pretty poor E3 over all.

Around the Network

Sony and they didn't even do that good but compared to the other two, it's just a default win.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

The whole show sucked. Honestly, I think Ubisoft won. 

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

My wallet.

What a shit E3

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

All of them were rubbish. Another crap E3.

Nintendo - +Pikimin 3
+New Super Mario Bros. U

Sony - +Last of Us

Microsoft - +Halo 4

None of them showed anything new that looked good for a gamer. The best games were the ones we already knew about.

Around the Network
logic56 said:

@ this years E3

Isn't that Kutaragi next to Kaz?

Ubisoft, easily. The big 3 should be ashamed.

1. Sony: +God of War Ascention gameplay, The last of Us, Beyound, Playstation Battle Royal
-to less vita news; Wonderbook looks meh, no Sucker Punch
2. Nintendo+Luigis Mansion 2, Super Mario bros Wii U
- Wii U dissapoints, why the hell is Wii U called next gen when PS* games like The Last of US look like next gen
5.5-6 out of ten
3. Microsoft: +Tomb Raider looks stunning and will be enoug for the wait to uncharted 4
- everything els 2 out of 10 points.

Wii U had good announcements in the Ubisoft Conference. However in terms of presentation Sony hands down.

Depends on how you define "won".

If we are talking about how many new ips then Nintendo. If we're talking about how good graphics wise then Sony. If we're talking about how many A+ hardcore games then Microsoft. Halo 4 will sell more then everything Sony showed combined.

But if we are talking about what was the Holy shit that's amazing moment then WAtch Dog wins hands down. Game of show followed closely by Asassins Creed 3.

All three main conferences were disappointing.