By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Who had the best pressconference?

Microsoft 122 17.21%

Sony 377 53.17%

Nintendo 210 29.62%

Total:709
duckypwns said:
Ubisoft > Nintendo > EA > Sony = Microsoft

So can someone explain why everyone is claiming that Sony won when they only presented one new game? Why is it that when Microsoft only presents one new game, everyone realizes that they failed, but when Sony does it, it's awesome? Face it, people are just not judging them by the same book. And I'm not just talking about this website, it's all over the place.

Ubisoft has the most admirable business model, and they also presented the most new / interesting games. They do not own a console and focus purely on making games which I consider a positive.

Farcry 3
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Avengers
Rayman Legends
ZOMBIU
Assassin's Creed 3
Watch Dogs

The only game out of these that I'm not too excited about was Rayman Legends, and I can't deny that the gameplay demo did look good. When I think of Rayman, I recall that boring ass game with no enemies to fight, nothing to do, etc. just traversing a bland, lifeless environment. I admit I am somewhat biased against that series and I haven't given it a chance in years, and I did not try Origins yet even though everyone says it's awesome. So taking that in to consideration, I really can't say that any of their games looked bad at all.

Nintendo announced a few new games, such as New SMB U and 2, as well as Paper Mario Sticker Star. I can't sit here and pretend I'm really excited about these games, but at least they do look pretty decent.

EA at least announced Crysis 3. That's their only game I'm interested in.

Sony and Microsoft only announced one new game each. Sony announced Beyond: Two Souls, and Microsoft announced Forza: Horizon. Neither of which I'm interested in.

nintendo also presented one new game only... pikmin was revealed before e3, super mario u was at last e3 in a preview form, zombie u is a reskin of killer freaks etc

the only real new game nintendo rpresented was nintendo land

Around the Network

I say Sony but I'm probably biased because I just got some awesome free games lol

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

BasilZero said:

The Casuals > The gamers.

The casuals won this E3 with SmartGlass, Wonderbook and Wii-U tablet madness.

exactly, the companies don't want to lose casual gamers' support, so they all had a big meeting and decided to ignore core games for a little bit and try to impress the casual gamers.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash