Microsoft 122 17.21%

Sony 377 53.17%

Nintendo 210 29.62%

Total:709

1. Sony
2. Microsoft
3. Nintendo

Around the Network

I will have to go with ubisoft, the big 3 has some up and down, I though that nintendo and microsoft learn that e3 is not a event for casual players...guess i was wrong. hope sony dosent do much with they wonderbook in futur e3.

Ubisoft! I think they won by a mile. They had exciting new games that inspired and that you would want to play. It had the 'wow!' factor. And bravo for them!

Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony were all rather similar - a few new innovations, and a few updated legacy games. It should have been Nintendo's year, but so much 'we will not talk about that now.' And no screaming HD demos or 'you must have this' to show a consumer why to buy a WiiU over a X360 or a PS3.

But which one will I be using product and features of 6 months from now? Microsoft - Halo 4 and improved Bing, and the huge change that could be with table integration - especially cross platform. I think really have cornered the hard core/casual/accessible/versatile market.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

yea i think Sony won out of the big 3

i'm not sure who i think took 2nd place out of Nintendo and M$ though at the moment

Apple

Around the Network

1. Ubisoft - Watch Dogs
2. Sony - Last of Us
3. Microsoft - Halo 4
4. EA - Medal of Honor
5. Konami - Castlevania Lord of Shadow 2
6. Nintendo - Nintendo-Lan (WTF Nintendo)

"We have the most passionate customers" Jack Tretton

IamAwsome said:
logic56 said:

@ this years E3

Isn't that Kutaragi next to Kaz?

No, It's Shuhei Yoshida-san.

Kantor said:
Millenium said:
Ubisoft -> Microsoft -> Sony -> Nintendo -> EA

In my opinion.

This is an opinion I haven't seen before. Care to justify?

Microsoft had fantastic Halo 4 gameplay, and some nice third party footage, but they wasted half of their conference on non-gaming stuff like Internet Explorer and smartglass. Usher was awful as well.

Sony, on the other hand, showed Beyond, Ascension, Battle Royale and Last of Us, not to mention AC3 and Far Cry 3, which looked much better than Black Ops 2 and Tomb Raider.

Off course :) :

Microsoft's presser included Halo 4 (Possibly my game of the gen), Splinter Cell: Blacklist (One of my favourite franchises), Forza: Horizon (I like this type of "open" racing game, Gears trailer (Should have been gameplay though -.-), Tomb Raider (Love the franchise).

Internet Explorer while not necesarry a good conference subject is a feature I'm likely to use daily basis when I'm gaming, it saves me turning on my pc everytime I want to do sometime on the net whilst gaming.

I'm divided about smart glass. I agree with you about the end, Usher followed by Black Ops 2 was just plain terrible.

Sony's presser was better presented, and The Last of Us and god of War: Ascension looked extremely awesome, and the 3EYOND part was interesting!

But besides that there was little noteworthy enough to be interesting to me, I don't intend to get a PSV or PS+, and Move is just a appaling as Kinect to me.

The lack of The Last Guardian or Agent was just the biggest dissapointment (If these were in Sony would have edged out Microsoft for me), and the fact that Sony didn't flat out deny a cloud gaming deal before the Conference started was just bad (imo).

Far Cry 3 while still interesting looks to be a lot more scripted than the "semi-open world" of Far Cry 2 which I loved, and AC3 while it looked great and is a day 1 for me just doesn't have as interesting a setting as AC and AC2 (imo)

In the end it really came down to the games I feel I'll be playing most in 2012 and 2013 :)

IamAwsome said:
logic56 said:

@ this years E3

Isn't that Kutaragi next to Kaz?

edit: nvm, on closer inspection I don't think it's him.