Yes! 69 57.98%

A little 30 25.21%

Meh 11 9.24%

NO! 9 7.56%

Total:119
RolStoppable said:
gumby_trucker said:
This reminds me of everything I hated about the original Red Steal
Uninspired concept, lacks creativity, just feels like a B tier game from Ubisoft so they can say they have an exclusive at launch. It'll probably sell decently in comparison with other 3rd party games releasing on Wii U at the same time, which says very very little.

This just looks like something that if they released on PS360 instead, it would completely bomb.
Ubisoft why not give me FarCry 3 instead!?

Remember, the Wii had Far Cry during its launch window. Don't blame Ubisoft for doing Nintendo gamers a service.

Yeah, and Far Cry Vengeance was much better than Red Steel.

Who knows?  Maybe ZombiU will actually be a good game.  Ubisoft actually is developing exclusive stuff for Nintendo which is more than I can say about most anyone else.

For the record, I liked the original Red Steel.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
TrevDaRev said:
Hope they don't start adding 'U' to end of game titles like they did with '64'.

and like they are doing with ''3D''

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
TrevDaRev said:
Hope they don't start adding 'U' to end of game titles like they did with '64'.

and like they are doing with ''3D''

"U"  is the new "Z".

The rEVOLution is not being televised

"ZombiU features a distinctive multiplayer adversarial mode that allows one player to take on the role of “Zombie Master,” spawning and controlling enemies from a top-down view on the Nintendo Wii UTM GamePad while the second player fights for survival on the big screen in first-person shooter view with the Nintendo Wii UTM Pro controller."

Wait WTF! first person shooting exclusive and you'll be using the "hardcore" pussies controller instead of wiimote + nunchuk !!??

If wiimote won't be supported they can go #@!!% themselves !

Dude. Red Steel was an awesome game.

Around the Network

This is an interesting fact:
Zombi was Ubisoft's first game

They should launch this and killer freaks too. And why not, Red Steel 3, but following the first one.

amp316 said:
RolStoppable said:
gumby_trucker said:
This reminds me of everything I hated about the original Red Steal
Uninspired concept, lacks creativity, just feels like a B tier game from Ubisoft so they can say they have an exclusive at launch. It'll probably sell decently in comparison with other 3rd party games releasing on Wii U at the same time, which says very very little.

This just looks like something that if they released on PS360 instead, it would completely bomb.
Ubisoft why not give me FarCry 3 instead!?

Remember, the Wii had Far Cry during its launch window. Don't blame Ubisoft for doing Nintendo gamers a service.

Who knows?  Maybe ZombiU will actually be a good game.  Ubisoft actually is developing exclusive stuff for Nintendo which is more than I can say about most anyone else.

I also was a fan of the original Red Steel too.  Mostly the controls and the tokyo setting.  Wasn't a fan enough to purchase the second one though.  Although I plan on getting it one of these days in the bargain bin. 

amp316 said:

So this game from 2006 was better than a game you liked? Oh boy that really makes me want to play Red Steel!!
Also, you have some impeccaple standards for a sonic fan

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

is it a rails shooter or what???.Seems very medioce