Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More info on Nintendo Wii U exclusive ZombiU

Excited?

Yes! 69 57.98%

A little 30 25.21%

Meh 11 9.24%

NO! 9 7.56%

Total:119

I said it in another thread but this game looks shit hot!

Around the Network

i hope its survival and not just shooting

http://kotaku.com/5916078/zombiu-sprinkles-dead-island-with-a-liberal-dose-of-dark-souls-in-other-words-its-rad

Kotaku raved about the game on a play through.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

This game looks fantastic. The more I read about it, the more excited I get. Kind of turning into a stealthy Game of Show for me.

So I had a chance to play the game yesterday, and it's super fun. I love the aspect that when you die, you respawn as a new person and you can find your old character (who's now a zombie), kill them, and grab your old loot.

I'm definitely picking this game up.

Around the Network

I just HATE zombie games with a passion!
I was sick of them a couple years ago, and they. just. keep. on. coming.

Why. Won't. You. Die!?

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

wfz said:
So I had a chance to play the game yesterday, and it's super fun. I love the aspect that when you die, you respawn as a new person and you can find your old character (who's now a zombie), kill them, and grab your old loot.

I'm definitely picking this game up.

That sounds like an aspect straight out of an old school dungeon crawler (some of them allowing you to retrieve your old equipment by finding your old corpse)

sweet. Perhaps i'll be willing to overlook my distaste for zombie games...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

gumby_trucker said:
I just HATE zombie games with a passion!
I was sick of them a couple years ago, and they. just. keep. on. coming.

Why. Won't. You. Die!?

Not all zombie games are of a kind.

This one looks like an actual survival game. One bite means death, you are constantly in danger of being attacked (even or especially while managing your inventory), your character is randomly generated and if killed will show up as a zombie for later characters

Resources are limited

Terror is high

This looks like it's gonna be good. What's the problem?