By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More info on Nintendo Wii U exclusive ZombiU

Excited?

Yes! 69 57.98%

A little 30 25.21%

Meh 11 9.24%

NO! 9 7.56%

Total:119

The fact this game exists means the leaked Wii U launch title list is legitimate. Hopefully Nintendo show off games that will come out in 2013 to tantalize everyone. They did it with the 3DS reveal so we might possibly be seeing SMB4 at the conference.

Around the Network

The trailer looks good, but we'll see.

You can never trust Ubisoft.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Panama said:
The fact this game exists means the leaked Wii U launch title list is legitimate. 

The list with Metro and Aliens, two games that are obviously not launch titles?

Looks... epic 0.0

I haven't bought a third party title for a Nintendo home console in a long, long time. This might be the first one in years!

z101 said:
Panama said:
The fact this game exists means the leaked Wii U launch title list is legitimate. 

The list with Metro and Aliens, two games that are obviously not launch titles?

Those were purely delayed. They still exist and will be on the Wii U platform eventually.

Around the Network

It's a shame that they had to turn Killer Freaks into this instead of developing it separately.

VGChartz

Sounds like it's going to be a rather short game. Still, could be good, we'll have to wait for some gameplay vids.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

The Trailer reminded me of Dead Island

Hope they don't start adding 'U' to end of game titles like they did with '64'.

Noooo, it seems cool but Killer Freaks had a better style and was more unique

i don't like the name either

the only positive is that this seems hardcore and casual at the same time

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^