8 - 8.4 12 5.33%

7.5 - 7.9 5 2.22%

7 - 7.4 6 2.67%

6.5 - 6.9 1 0.44%

6 - 6.4 2 0.89%

Spartan IV 8 3.56%

Total:210

Halo 4 Series 02 - Case of 8

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MCF13820&mode=retail&picture=out

Around the Network

These toys looks awesome, but I would be too ashamed to be seen buying them lulz

Halo 4 to explore the Spartan program: Rumor

http://www.gameguru.in/rumors/2012/03/halo-4-to-explore-the-spartan-program-rumor/

Those Elite Rangers look sick, same with the Jackels.

"A senior officer of the UNSC Infinity, Commander Thomas Lasky was first introduced to Halo fans in the live-action series Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn. Our Lasky figure represents the officer as he appears in the video game Halo 4; in a UNSC fleet officers uniform, armed with the standard Magnum sidearm. Pistol fits in figures holster, and is removable."

"The Kig-Yar, commonly known as Jackals, return in Halo 4 as part of the alien Covenant that continues to threaten humanity and the UNSC. The Storm Jackal features the new, more reptilian look seen in Halo 4. Figure includes the redesigned version of the Covenant Carbine weapon."

"The fan-favorite Scout armor, previously seen in both Halo 3 and Halo: Reach, returns in an updated, yet instantly recognizable form for the Spartan-IVs of the UNSC Infinity in Halo 4. Our Spartan Scout figure features an orange paint scheme, and comes equipped with the new Sticky Detonator weapon; previously only available with the Master Chief in the UNSC Cryotube boxed set."

"Straight from the highly-anticipated video game, Halo 4, comes a second series of action figures by McFarlane Toys. This line brings the all-new, never-before-seen characters, weapons, accessories, and vehicles from Halo 4 to your figure collection. The Elites are back in Halo 4, including the popular Ranger variant as depicted in Halo: Reach. Elite Rangers feature a fully-sealed environment suit and an airtight helmet with clear visor; perfect for extra-vehicular activity in the vacuum of space. Our Elite Ranger figure comes with the redesigned, Halo 4 version of the Beam Rifle."

Around the Network

Yeah, first thing I thought of looking at that Jackal is how it looks like a snapping turtle, looks good though.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

I've been playing some reach lately, I just can't play it and enjoy it knowing Halo 4 is only a few months away...... No bloom, armor lock or jet-pack..... Not to impressed with the hard-light shield, but... At least it isn't armor lock...