8.5 - 8.9 5 2.22%

8 - 8.4 12 5.33%

7.5 - 7.9 5 2.22%

7 - 7.4 6 2.67%

6.5 - 6.9 1 0.44%

6 - 6.4 2 0.89%

Spartan IV 8 3.56%

Total:210

Holy shit!! I just got nerd tingles watching the UNSC weapon sounds lol. I love how everything sounds more futuristic imo. The shotgun looks so badass and different. I like the new "Saw" weapon, about time they added more automatic weapons that don't suck.

I can't wait for the Covenant and Promethean weapon sounds video.

Around the Network

Your boy having a gasm about that pistol should be trying to figure out what it says in the top right corner when the pistol comes out. It looks like it might only have a bunch of Os or Os and Ds but it also looks like it could be a real name. All of the weapon sounds have a certain, I guess metallic quality to them, some of them sound instantly amazing, others a bit more meh. Either way, I'm sure I'll grow to love them all.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

toadslayer72 said:
You boy having a gasm about that pistol should be trying to figure out what it says in the top right corner when the pistol comes out. It looks like it might only have a bunch of Os or Os and Ds but it also looks like it could be a real name. All of the weapon sounds have a certain, I guess metallic quality to them, some of them sound instantly amazing, others a bit more meh. Either way, I'm sure I'll grow to love them all.

This pistol?

Nsanity said:
toadslayer72 said:
You boy having a gasm about that pistol should be trying to figure out what it says in the top right corner when the pistol comes out. It looks like it might only have a bunch of Os or Os and Ds but it also looks like it could be a real name. All of the weapon sounds have a certain, I guess metallic quality to them, some of them sound instantly amazing, others a bit more meh. Either way, I'm sure I'll grow to love them all.

This pistol?

Well, maybe. I don't know if that's the same pistol that the T-Squared looking kid was calling the Promethean Pistol in the video you posted above.

I can't tell if the pistol in this gif is actually shooting flames or if it's just normal flames coming out of the muzzle.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network

The amount of weapons in this game is seriously staggering.........

and I'm loving every freaking second of it.

Mountain Dew UK

BOOM! 1st part of the news, this year will see Dew team up with the BIGGEST gaming franchise of all time ... HALO!!! 

Truly EPIC news but there's going to be more, any ideas what it could be?? We'll be revealing it in the upcoming weeks!

http://www.facebook.com/MountainDewUK

Holy fuck I just realized how that dude got blasted off his feet and thrown. Shit is an awesome effect and it made me feel powerful as hell in Shadow Complex.