By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Halo 4 Thread!

Tagged games:

What would you rate Halo 4?

Perfect 10 103 45.78%

9.5 - 9.9 28 12.44%

9 - 9.4 40 17.78%

8.5 - 8.9 5 2.22%

8 - 8.4 12 5.33%

7.5 - 7.9 5 2.22%

7 - 7.4 6 2.67%

6.5 - 6.9 1 0.44%

6 - 6.4 2 0.89%

Spartan IV 8 3.56%

Total:210

Here's another.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network

This is game is going to kick the shit out of everything else this year. The audio is amazing, gives me goose bumps. Also, I'm no graphics whore but this looks sooooooo fucking good, something that has been lacking in Halo games.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

toadslayer72 said:
This is for you Ryan....from Gaf.

So much awesome in one video!

That gameplay video is seriously epic! Just imagine what the multiplayer will be like! I hope they release a demo soon... Oh, and the storyline of the campain seems awesome too, especially that scene of cortana losing her mind.

haha vgchartz has really only sony console owners. even my new quantic dream's thread has almost more posts in it just with a few leaked photos^^

Around the Network

Wow halo 4 seems so awsome! To start with the live action, feels like a real movie. The campaign seems to have a strong story and I see very nice improvements ( like the people you see talking in your HUD), the new enemies seem smart and challenging and have a nice set of weapons. The audio and visuals are the best I saw on halo

More incoming

Nsanity said:

More incoming

One of the best shots from the demo <3

Halo 4 is going to be bloody EPIC!

I enjoyed every single second of the Halo 4 presentation. The new enemies and weapons look awesome. When chief threw the plasma grenade and the flying enemy threw it back I knew these new baddies will be badass. Can't wait to see some new vehicle types.