By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Sony E3 Press Conference 2012 - Beyond, PASBR characters, exclusive call of duty vita, Acreed vita bundle, GOW!, much more - Discuss

Carl2291 said:
I think my whole problem with the MS and Sony shows, is that theres been no shock, surprise announcements. A bunch of stuff we already knew about before the conferences.

you really expected those companies (especially Sony) to keep secrets? nah every E3 shows us, that everything they have is leaked before, which might be why Sony is announcing some of the stuff before themselves

Nintendo actually manages to keep some secrets, although the last years those usually weren't all too interesting (to me atleast)

Around the Network

I expected at least something.

Agent? MGS? FF? GTA?

Carl2291 said:

Agent? MGS? FF? GTA?

Nope, SONY don't like showing good games, especially if they're 3rd party.

People are taking this poorly

brendude13 said:
Carl2291 said:

Agent? MGS? FF? GTA?

Nope, SONY don't like showing good games, especially if they're 3rd party.

that assassins creed naval battle was pretty fucking boss

but then farcry....*sigh*

Around the Network

For the record, that naval battle pretty much convinced me to pick up AC3

That stuff was Grade A Choice

Carl2291 said:
Man, I just flicked through the whole show. Right at the end, when Jack said "the best is yet to come"...

That. That would have been perfect for a MGS5 announcement.

I think my whole problem with the MS and Sony shows, is that theres been no shock, surprise announcements. A bunch of stuff we already knew about before the conferences.

If MS saved Gears and Sony saved GoW/PSABR, both shows would have instantly been better.

Ubisoft still winning this for me.

you see I'm the exact opposite but with the same outcome, I don't give a shit about surprises, it undermines that nature of the announcement, just becasue you never heard of it doesn't make it good, case in point I thought Nintendo 2010 conference was garbage with a bunch of shit games no one cared about but yet they won becasue the stuff Sony showed we already knew about (save for a bunch of shit we didn't ala Portal 2)

Sony is sitting on some of the best games of the year and they are saving all of it for the floor presentations

Khuutra said:
For the record, that naval battle pretty much convinced me to pick up AC3

That stuff was Grade A Choice

Agreed. I was quite impressed with it. I already liked the demo Ubisoft showed, but the naval battle was a sure seller.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

That's because Sony won E3 2012: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=144080

ethomaz said:
That's because Sony won E3 2012: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=144080

Sony did not win E3. Ubisoft takes the title of Winner.