By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Sony E3 Press Conference 2012 - Beyond, PASBR characters, exclusive call of duty vita, Acreed vita bundle, GOW!, much more - Discuss

brendude13 said:
Was Nintendo's really that bad? I saw bits of it and it seemed alright, although it was VERY short.

At first I thought it was horrid, then thought it over, then thought it was OK, to say the least.

You should watch it again.

Around the Network

You know what, no!

When the silence kicked in at the end of the conference, and then you hear the chirping of birds

I thought they were going to show The Last Guardian

I was so indescribably disappointed that it turned out to be The Last of Us, even if the game itself looks fabulous.

Where is my Team ICO, Sony! WHERE IS IT

Khuutra said:
You know what, no!

When the silence kicked in at the end of the conference, and then you hear the chirping of birds

I thought they were going to show The Last Guardian

I was so indescribably disappointed that it turned out to be The Last of Us, even if the game itself looks fabulous.

Where is my Team ICO, Sony! WHERE IS IT

I thought the samething...

I heard the chirping and I was like, "Oh My God ... is it...? It is... wait... ........... >_>"

Has anyone a List of Sony's first party developers and what they are working on right now?
We could figure out which companies have unanounced games and speculate wheter they are for PS3 or PS4 (with long development time to go)

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Gehirnkrampf said:
Has anyone a List of Sony's first party developers and what they are working on right now?
We could figure out which companies have unanounced games and speculate wheter they are for PS3 or PS4 (with long development time to go)

polyphony digital : Gran turismo ?

naugthy dog : uncharted ?

sce san diego studio : warrior's lair

sce bend studio : new vita game ? ( last was uncharted ga)

Sucker punch :

sce london studio : new move game or vita ?

sce cambridge studio : killzone vita

evolution studio : new motorstorm ?

guerilla games : new killzone ? ( heard in interview ther are working on 2/3 titles )

media molecule : new game?

ready at dawn : next gen game?  ( declined sony plan for gow on vita )

ligthbox interactive : just finished just released starhawk

idol Minds : R&C  collection

Zindagi games : sport champ 2

superbot : PSABR

eat sleep play : new game ?

united front games : LBP karting

Around the Network

Eat Sleep Play is moving to social territory I believe. Can be horribly wrong.

Random predictions for my fave developers xP:

Naughty Dog : Uncharted 4 for PS4

Sony Santa Monica Team 2 : New IP for PS4 + Tech for GoWIV for PS4

Media Molecule : New Play, Share, Create game for PS4

Guerilla Games : Killzone 4 for PS4

Polyphony Digital : Gran Turismo 6 for PS4, (MAYBE PS3)

Sucker Punch : New IP for PS3 or PS4

:* Whatever they're doing, my body is ready xD

well i fig'd i'd show my mug before i disapeared again. i'll be back in late Oct. so hold down the fort Vita fans. the AC Vita bundle is sweet.

i'm a bit late to the party but i watched sony on replay and saw nintendo live as it started when i was online,i only saw half of microsoft on replay

did sony have a separate thing for vita like the 3ds as unless i missed something i didn't see that much of anything vita which i was surprised about,the last of us looks right up my street,far cry 3 looks fun as an open world shooter and the naval scene in assasins did look good fun i agree,

overall i thought nintendo was more interesting but then they have a new console and controller,looked great to me but expensive

Above & Beyond