By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Sony E3 Press Conference 2012 - Beyond, PASBR characters, exclusive call of duty vita, Acreed vita bundle, GOW!, much more - Discuss

Andrespetmonkey said:
NOOO I FELL ASLEEP!!!

Just woke up. :(

Can anyone give me a summary?

JK Rowling: Book of Spells

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

When Kojima has envy for a game, you know it has to be good!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Andrespetmonkey said:
NOOO I FELL ASLEEP!!!

Just woke up. :(

Can anyone give me a summary?

The Wonderbook presentation claims another victim. You missed Nathan Drake's long lost brother committing multiple homocides in front of Ellen Page's long lost tween sister.

Gonna watch Sony now on youtube :/

deskpro2k3 said:

What game did he envy?

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
deskpro2k3 said:

What game did he envy?

The Last of Us

The Las of Us was my personal Sony Highlicght of evening, God of War wa dissapointing didnt like Kratos´ new Design. Will see anymore of Sony?

Andrespetmonkey said:
AndrewWK said:
deskpro2k3 said:

What game did he envy?

The Last of Us

Of course he did. Naughty Dog is the bes developer ever.

hatmoza said:
Nintendo gots this E3 in the bag. All they need to do is announce Mario WiiU, Zelda WiiWu, Metroid WiiU.

Son'y E3 Conference was above average, better than EA and Microsoft's.

That's kinda sad though... SONY showed new games. People are disappointed because of the lack of new IPs. Watch Dogs is the game people are talking about simply because it looks like a good game that happens to be something new. The only difference between Watch Dogs and SONY's new IPs is that we knew about them before the show because SONY likes to do things that way for some reason. Yet people will say that Nintendo has the best conference even if they don't show a single new IP.

4 ≈ One

Man, I just flicked through the whole show. Right at the end, when Jack said "the best is yet to come"...

That. That would have been perfect for a MGS5 announcement.

I think my whole problem with the MS and Sony shows, is that theres been no shock, surprise announcements. A bunch of stuff we already knew about before the conferences.

If MS saved Gears and Sony saved GoW/PSABR, both shows would have instantly been better.

Ubisoft still winning this for me.