By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tomb Raider E3 Teaser Trailer Released

Tagged games:

Did You Like The E3 Tomb Raider Teaser Trailer ?

Yes 27 72.97%

No 10 27.03%

Total:37

It seems to look like a good game, I for one have never played any of the games, maybe this one should be my starting road to playing the games. Isn't the game suppsosed to be a sequel to the series?

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network

Eh i hope its not like Uncharted but it does look good.

Are you kidding me? This is nothing more than a trailer for a trailer. I think the game is looking good but this didn't show anything. I'd rather they just waited for E3.

I'm torn. I was always intrigued by CD's intention to make this very survival-oriented, but the more i actually see the less i seem to like it.

Granted, it likely will never come to a platform i own anyway, but this title has at least held my interest.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
I'm torn. I was always intrigued by CD's intention to make this very survival-oriented, but the more i actually see the less i seem to like it.

Granted, it likely will never come to a platform i own anyway, but this title has at least held my interest.

And what platforms are those?  Wii? SEGA systems?  Sine it's been delayed, the game's more than likely to come to all 3 HD consoles when it's released next year, and once the Wii U hits there will no longer be any excuses for "Wii only" gamers to be stuck in the past.

As for the new TR... Lara Croft is one hot piece of ACE in this game!  She puts all the old versions of Lara (including the Angelina Golie movie versions) to shame.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

dat uncharted

I'm glad, I love UC games so this direction looks very appealing to me

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Looks awesome, cant wait for this. All the tomb raider games so far have been great, theres something about them that separates them from other similar games, im not sure what it is.....Anyway, shame this has been postponed to 2013 :(

Also, wasnt there supposed to be new tomb raider movies starring Magan Fox...?

NightDragon83 said:
Mr Khan said:

And what platforms are those?  Wii? SEGA systems?  Sine it's been delayed, the game's more than likely to come to all 3 HD consoles when it's released next year, and once the Wii U hits there will no longer be any excuses for "Wii only" gamers to be stuck in the past.

As for the new TR... Lara Croft is one hot piece of ACE in this game!  She puts all the old versions of Lara (including the Angelina Golie movie versions) to shame.

Wii U. My bets are on "no" for this game.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Megan Fox as Lara Croft..that would be awful...
Last movie she was in that was a box office hit was....Transformers
That's a no for Fox as Lara.
This game will definitely make the Wii U console, and its going to be
great for the franchise. One thing for sure is that I can't wait for more
footage of this game this coming week.

Looks even better than The Last of Us!!

*sits back and smiles*