By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

Awesome... just awesome! And the curtain detail... priceless! :D

Around the Network
Millenium said:
Ajescent said:
Millenium said:
Internet browser?! O.o

The Wii has an internet browser...

Hmm. didn't know that...

Probably because I stuffed the Wii in a closet after 3 times of playing.

Sucks for you Millenium!

Are you impressed?

Seriously, a lot of that sounds awesome.

NintendoPie said:
Did anyone else notice that Double-Tap?! Isn't that only possible with multi-touch screens?

No multi-touch usually means applying two fingers at once, like in pinch-to-zoom or two finger scrollong. Double tap is pretty standard.

It was actually interresting.

It seems they are one-upping the HD twins current social funktions. I hope there will be a WiiU equivalent to gaming over skype though.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
I really liked that Interface! I thought it was interesting and clean. Great job Nintendo!

Now deliver on the Online Part!

Nah,it just appeared to look like a bunch of miis covering the tv screen with stuff on thier heads.I would've prefered a more app like design similar to the 3ds or the wii menu..I still haven't used it so i cant really say about it though

So what if you don't want to connect your Wii U to the internet? Would the menu screen be different, or just similar without all those annoying miis running around your screen?

This e3 is gonna be so epic my mind's gonna blow!!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Uh oh! Now I'm too excited to go to bed! How am I gonna make it to Nintendo's E3!?!?!

homer said:
Clickable analog sticks, Nintendo social network, and a shameless rip off xbox controller. Pretty cool if you ask me.

Lies! Nintendo only Inovates, whilst Sony Resonates!! (aka copy)

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?