By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Adding to your games collection on VGChartz

Tagged games:

I recently got a new game (Bioshock 2) and wanted to add it to my collection on this site but it looks as though that feature of the site has gone.

Is that so? Is it tempory? Or gone forever?

Around the Network

just go to your games collection and you can add them on that page now

It will certainly be on Gamewise, and I believe it will be on the redesigned VGC as well.

For now, just go to My Games (in your profile) and type it in to add it.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
It will certainly be on Gamewise, and I believe it will be on the redesigned VGC as well.

IT WORKS!!.....kinda.  I can't add Donkey Kong for the 3DS virtual console because there's so many versions of Donkey Kong and I can't add  Blades of Time for the 360.  I buy so many games that I'm forgetting them.  I NEED!

*or Fez*

d21lewis said:
Kantor said:

IT WORKS!!.....kinda.  I can't add Donkey Kong for the 3DS virtual console because there's so many versions of Donkey Kong and I can't add  Blades of Time for the 360.  I buy so many games that I'm forgetting them.  I NEED!

*or Fez*

Some of the newer games can't be added to our collection since the DB closed before they could be listed as games.

Around the Network
pezus said:
When is the goddamn redesign coming? This is like waiting for the Last Guardian or FFVersus

Well, Gamewise is currently set for "sometime in late June" but that's not concrete.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Wth?! I can do this, it's stupid, but I can do it! It always seems to find the wrong game or it times out wayyy too soon.

It let me add Max Payne 3, but not Journey, Closure (psn), Datura and Pixeljunk 4am.
I'm going to have to make a separate list soon.

Journey. Forgot that I gotta add that one to my collection, too!

When the new site finally arrives, will we have to add everything all over again or will our old collections carry over? I don't think I could start over again.

d21lewis said:
Journey. Forgot that I gotta add that one to my collection, too!

When the new site finally arrives, will we have to add everything all over again or will our old collections carry over? I don't think I could start over again.

Hopefully it won't be lost like the Photo Albums were when VGChartz updated to the basis of the current version.