By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Adding to your games collection on VGChartz

Tagged games:

axumblade said:
green_sky said:
So any new way of doing this yet. Can't seem to add some games.

Go to the tab in your profile box listed as "Games."

Click the box next to the "wishlist" spot. Then type out games name. If for some reason it doesn't have an "add" option next to it. Add it to your wishlist, and then go to your wishlist and add it to your games.

Edit: for anybody else who

Thanks. Seems like some games are just not in the database. Trying to add "The Walking Dead" but can't find it. 

Around the Network

I didn't even know there was a thread about this. I was in search of this for a month and a half now, and I just found out for myself how to do this. I literally had to dedicate a day to figure out how to add games in my profile.

When does the new site happen?

i could actually add Lucius on the PC which i didn't think would be there at all seeing as it's quite modern i think

Above & Beyond

Adding to this feedback. I can't add any of my recent games, Halo 4, Forza Horizon, etc.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
green_sky said:
So any new way of doing this yet. Can't seem to add some games.

Go to the tab in your profile box listed as "Games."

Click the box next to the "wishlist" spot. Then type out games name. If for some reason it doesn't have an "add" option next to it. Add it to your wishlist, and then go to your wishlist and add it to your games.

Edit: for anybody else who

Ah that works, I could finally update some scores.

However I can't get these to show up at all:
Datura (psn)
Closure (psn)
Papa & Yo (psn)
Pinball arcade (psn)
The unfinished swan (psn)
WRC 3 (ps3)
Need for speed: Most wanted 2012 (ps3)

Haven't added a game in a while. Have they updated the game's list yet?

Panama said:
Haven't added a game in a while. Have they updated the game's list yet?

I don't think so. Even with the wishlist work around you only get entries with missing box art and release data TBA in your game collection.

I've been trying to add Black Ops 2 and All-Stars, they just aren't updating the database anymore it seems...
This is site just keeps getting worse and worse in all areas.

If you need more staff I'll be happy to help.(as an employee :D)

Can't add my WiiU games to my list. If they show at all, it's only for "wishlist", won't let me add them to my collection.

Most of my PS3 titles added though.

SW-5120-1900-6153