By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Here's the most offical IQ test on the web for free! Take it!

102 I just couldnt do better

great test

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
badgenome said:

Question #1: Do you like Star Wars Episodes 1-3?

If no, congrats! You win the IQ test!

If yes, kill yourself.

Only by liking them can you achieve the power to cheat death. I have chosen immortality...

I think you meant to say immorality.

yo_john117 said:
So does anyone know where you can find a legit IQ test that will test you in more areas than just one?

I took this one -- http://www.iqtest.com/ and got a 117 on it. (coincidence? I think not!)

What did you get in this IQ test?

I did like 11 of them skipped the rest because I realized it isn't really accurate, it's only patterns guys lol, but for what it's worth with answering 11 question I got a 94

blkfish92 said:
I did like 11 of them skipped the rest because I realized it isn't really accurate, it's only patterns guys lol, but for what it's worth with answering 11 question I got a 94

Patterns though are a fair way to do an IQ test. Math, words, and etc. are taught in school anx very so much in difficulty while a person's ability to recognize patterns is based mostly off how their brain is built.

Around the Network

I got 140. I do doubt it's hugely accurate though.

I got a 99!

I've been professionally tested twice. I wouldn't trust an internet test.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

leatherhat said:

How do the scores compare?

Rath said:
leatherhat said:

How do the scores compare?

I don't plan on taking it, but If I do Ill let you know

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype