By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "Newcomer's Introduction Thread"- What brought you here?

Hi, everyone im SnakeDrake and the reason im here is cause I killed someone and ........... oh wait wrong thread

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Hello everybody. Im sales2099 and I enjoy walks on the beach and watching the sunset

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Hi, I am new here. And I hate the world.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Hello everyone! My name is Pan and I've been playing game like almost 2 decades now. Been playing from family computer to PC games (LAN or Online) to playstation to psp to ipad and arcades.

Looking forward to discuss things with you all!

pancake68 said:
Hello everyone! My name is Pan and I've been playing game like almost 2 decades now. Been playing from family computer to PC games (LAN or Online) to playstation to psp to ipad and arcades.

Looking forward to discuss things with you all!

A female, eh? Try out this thread. Oh wait, nevermind...

Around the Network

Hi I call myself Faxanadu here and I am rather newish to this whole internet thing. I saw this thread now as I must have mised it the last time. I am no femal unfortunately, so I should post in that other thread that everyone links to. I like singing and dancing and drawing and playing flute although I am not good at it. Thats why I have no friends. Also, I might think about getting one of these Wii things soon, as they seem to be quite popular in my country, though I think thy might be a fad.

Oh, the name I just made up, as it sounded somehow nice.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Hello! I am also new here! I have a question! Where do you guys get these numbers from? Is it possible to take this side as a source for a diploma about videogames? Because many people critisise this side as innaccurate! If they can find more accurate numbers, please show me!

Hi everyone! I'm cannonball. I've been visiting this site for a while now, finally decided to make an account. Im 31 and have been playing video games for over 25 yrs. SNES & PS2 are my 2 favorite systems. I currently own a PS3, xbox360, Wii & Wii U. Large library for all except Wii. And Wii U of course.

I have to admit i'm a huge Nintendo fan! But I mostly play on x360. (love the x360 controller). I use PS3 mostly for exclusives. I love the uncharted series.

Looking forward to contributing to the site and meeting new people!

Wow I hadn't realized that I'm pretty young when it comes to this site. Well hello there everyone, my name is Otakumegane (nerdglasses in JP). I have to say I've been playing video games since I got my Gameboy Color and Pokemon Silver and am primarily a Nintendo/PC gamer though I am thinking about getting a PS

My favorite genres are JRPGs, SRPGs, 3D platformers, and Zelda (I do believe that it's kind of a unique genre)
My least favorite are shooters, I don't hate them and I do play Halo at friends' houses from time to time, but I just suck at instant reactions and prefer thinking and strategy over quick responses.

So I'm obviously young and am a total noob when it comes to sales, but I have a lot of friends who talk about games all the time so I have a general idea of what the "trends" in young gamers are.

I wish that the more experienced members can show me the ropes and help me become a successful contributor

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Also, might anyone help me in getting sigs and profile pics? Do you require a certain amount of points?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)