By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: NSMB2 will outsell the top 10 PSV games shown off at E3 2012 combined

Will this prediction become true?

Yes, definitely. 244 53.39%

Probably. 103 22.54%

Maybe. Maybe not. 42 9.19%

Unlikely. 33 7.22%

Impossible. 35 7.66%

Total:457

NSMB2 may outsell all PSV games released in 2012

Around the Network
brendude13 said:

Shall we pick 10 out of that list that are likely to sell the most?

Rol says its the top ten best selling games featured at E3 in 2012
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=144146&page=1# 

I'll be honest, with COD, AssCreed and Fifa, it will be improbable.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Don't even know why people are bothering with this predication, its more of a waste of time and ego booster (for one maybe two people) than anything else.

Train wreck said:
Don't even know why people are bothering with this predication, its more of a waste of time and ego booster (for one maybe two people) than anything else.

Because it's fun to kick an injured puppy.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Ajescent said:
brendude13 said:

Shall we pick 10 out of that list that are likely to sell the most?

Rol says its the top ten best selling games featured at E3 in 2012
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=144146&page=1# 

I'll be honest, with COD, AssCreed and Fifa, it will be improbable.

That's what I was thinking, but SONY really have to start shifting hardware in the holidays. They won me over, I'm getting the Crystal White Vita for sure.

Around the Network

And which 10 games would this be? ;)

COD will sell 1300k, FIFA 900k, and Assassin's Creed 600k at best, and these are the top 3.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
And which 10 games would this be? ;)

COD will sell 1300k, FIFA 900k, and Assassin's Creed 600k at best, and these are the top 3.

I'm gonna argue Madden will do well.

Ajescent said:
Train wreck said:

Because it's fun to kick an injured puppy.

Is it, maybe I should try it sometime, but their faces can be so cute

hunter_alien said:
The thing is I doubt that NSMB2 will do as well as the fist one or the Wii version. I mean it is possible (easily) for this to happen, tough seeing current sw trends I doubt that we will see many if any 20 million + sellers on the 3DS

Mario Kart 7 is definitely going to end up selling 20+ million, it was in the first year, is one of the best portable games ever, and is almost a required purchase for new 3DS owners.  A whole wave of people will join team 3DS for KH:DDD, and I guarantee a bunch of them will buy MK7 as well. 

We might not see as many 20+ million sellers, but I guarantee we will see a few. 

You should make the bet that it will sell 10 times as many units as CoD on the Vita. That would be really interesting.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius