By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Assassin's Creed 3 gameplay!

Thank god, they have changed the main character. Ezio had this stupid Italian accent. The seems very interesting, but the combat system looks similar to Revelations. I have played the second part maybe I´ll try this one too.

Around the Network
pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
AFter watching that I am happy that this will be my first Assassins Creed game once it comes to the Wii U! Hi Nikkom.

You will be so lost in the main story lol

Thats not a bad thing... AC has one of the worst stories in gaming EVER. I mean it had some potential, but Ubi ruined it. Too bad that the final project wasnt a PoP spinoff, at least the story would have been fun

OT: gamepolay looks great, if it plays just as well, then Im sold

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Looks okay. I have to go beat the last few entries.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

AndrewWK said:
Thank god, they have changed the main character. Ezio had this stupid Italian accent. The seems very interesting, but the combat system looks similar to Revelations. I have played the second part maybe I´ll try this one too.

The team who is making this game is an entirely different team than the one who made Revelations. These guys have been working on the game since the release of AC2, I believe. So hopefully the gameplay feels fresh and different than Revelations.

kitler53 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
I had the 2nd for Ps3, but it would be great if they include 1 & 2 for the WiiU. Maybe a code to download for around 25 each, or give away the 1st one and the 2nd to cost 30-40..... they should give incentives so people prefer the Wii U version than the X360/Ps3 one.

unless nintnedo money hats why would ubisoft give a fuck which version sells?

well, if they are already developing the Wii U version, I guess they want it to sell... but who knows, I dont work @ Ubisoft

Around the Network

i dont think they will make one as good as 2, but well see.

Looks mighty sexy to me.

Mad55 said:

The second one was good but too easy.

Chris Hu said:
Mad55 said:

It just flowed so well i didn't reall notice. though after playing brotherhood and revelations after 2 i can sa the should put in a difficulty setting.

Mad55 said:
Chris Hu said:
Mad55 said:

It just flowed so well i didn't reall notice. though after playing brotherhood and revelations after 2 i can sa the should put in a difficulty setting.

Brotherhood and Revelation aren't that hard either unless you go for 100% synchronization or leveling all the way up online.  POP: The Forgotten Sands had a difficulty setting so adding one to AC3 would be a nice edition.