By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Who was your favorite Beatle?

Who was your favorite one?

John Lennon 17 47.22%

Paul McCartney 6 16.67%

Ringo Starr 2 5.56%

George Harrison 11 30.56%

Total:36

I recently started thinking, who is really my favorite one?

For me, it was always Lennon, but as I grew , I started to like Paul more and more. However, after thinking it will, I guesss as a musician I like Lennon a little bit better, becuase he had amazing songs and had some pretty fantastic tracks on his solo carrer. He is pretty much head to head with Paul though.

As a person, however, I have to go with Paul. He was the most hardworking Beatle, and Lennon did some pretty crazy things and some rather immoral ones.

Wha do you think? Who is your favorite Beatle?

Around the Network

The dung beetle:

Interesting fact: They roamed the earth 40 million years ago!

EDIT: Oh....

It was Paul McCartney because I was first introduced to him on Michael Jackson's "The Girl Is Mine" song on Thriller. I liked him right off the bat. Didn't even know who the Beatles were until much later--heck, I was even a fan of the Monkees before I was a fan of the Beatles!

After a while, I grew to respect the rest of the group but Paul was the one I knew so Paul was my favorite. Still is. I'd have probably liked Lennon if I was introduced to them all at once. Imagine that.

d21lewis said:
I was even a fan of the Monkees before I was a fan of the Beatles!

Sorry about Davy, dude.

Lennon. I think he's the most talented, wrote most of the songs, and created the Beatles. George Harrison and Paul McCartney did write songs with John also, though. Not to discount Paul McCartney, though, as he was talented as well. He had the The Wings, so he's a pretty close second to me.
Plus it was great to see John and Paul side to side, being John is right-handed, and Paul is left-handed.

Did you know about Paul's death in 1969? True or not, that's strategic marketing. While, it obviously is John and Paul, I think it's mostly John. I think so anyway.

Around the Network

got to be the 'DUNG' there should be 2 votes for dung now to put him 1 behind Lennon

Paul McCartney > John Lennon > Ringo Starr > George Harrison

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

OMG do people even read OPs anymore? Wow.

Who WAS our favourite Beatle!? I wonder who of us was around when they still were the Beatles!!

I think my favourite Beatle is Paul, yet I somehow betray me when I say that. Lennon was pure genious.

morenoingrato said:
OMG do people even read OPs anymore? Wow.

It's obviously a joke!