By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Who was your favorite Beatle?

Who was your favorite one?

John Lennon 17 47.22%

Paul McCartney 6 16.67%

Ringo Starr 2 5.56%

George Harrison 11 30.56%

Total:36

Oh! Marge Simpson and Zooey Deschanel voted for him...

Around the Network

John Lennon vs. Paul Mccartney is best expressed in this brilliant brilliant brilliant (I can't stress brilliant enough) dual composition/performance:

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

^ A Day in the Life is really one of their most amazing songs :3

John Lennon is my favourite :D But I love them all, can't really complain with the pure genius that they all were together. I can't count the nights that I've spent playing video games/doing homework/assignments with my huge Beatles playlist on repeat :3

George Harrison because of the Traveling Wilburys.

The Beatles straight suck, most overrated band in history. Rolling Stones wipe the floor with them. But that's not a fair comparison since the Stones are rock, and the beatles are soft pop.

Marks said:
George Harrison because of the Traveling Wilburys.

The Beatles straight suck, most overrated band in history. Rolling Stones wipe the floor with them. But that's not a fair comparison since the Stones are rock, and the beatles are soft pop.

The Rolling stones songs all follow the very standard verse chorus verse pop structure to a greater degree than the Beatles songs do. While it is true that the Stones stuck to Rock (a genre also done by the Beatles even before the formation of the Stones), the Beatles managed to both cover and pioneer a great deal of other genres; Sgt. Pepper is a good example of this as just about every song is in a unique genre or sub-genre.

Around the Network

Lennon by a hair but Mccartney is right there as well, a songwriting team that will probably never be matched.

George and his sweet, sweet guitar.

Recon1O1 said:
George and his sweet, sweet guitar.

His guitar was a crybaby.