By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Who was your favorite Beatle?

Who was your favorite one?

John Lennon 17 47.22%

Paul McCartney 6 16.67%

Ringo Starr 2 5.56%

George Harrison 11 30.56%

Total:36
NintendoPie said:
morenoingrato said:
OMG do people even read OPs anymore? Wow.

It's obviously a joke!

A very lame joke, like 90% of the ones posted for spamming purposes. We all know that "Beatle" refers to one of the four members of the biggest band in history. Not a "beetle" which is spelled differently in the first place.

And I'll say George Harrison because I've been listening to his solo stuff a lot more recently and I don't think he's had a mention yet. Excellent songwriter and singer.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
NintendoPie said:
morenoingrato said:
OMG do people even read OPs anymore? Wow.

It's obviously a joke!

A very lame joke, like 90% of the ones posted for spamming purposes. We all know that "Beatle" refers to one of the four members of the biggest band in history. Not a "beetle" which is spelled differently in the first place.

And I'll say George Harrison because I've been listening to his solo stuff a lot more recently and I don't think he's had a mention yet. Excellent songwriter and singer.

A lame joke is your opinion, Montana. May I also remind you that MBP is the one who posted it, I think you know MBP well enough that I wouldn't have to explain this to you.

George Harrison because of a single song: something.

Edit - I almost cried last year when I watched this song performed live by Paul. It was one of the most remarkable moments at my life.

DarkTemplar said:

I agree that it is a good song. My 35th favorite Beatles song, in fact.

I realize everyone has different opinions though, so I can understand if it is one of your favorites by them.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Paul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
DarkTemplar said:

I agree that it is a good song. My 35th favorite Beatles song, in fact.

I realize everyone has different opinions though, so I can understand if it is one of your favorites by them.

That is true, everyone has their own opinions.

By the way, according to my last.fm profile, something is "only" my 3rd favorite Beatles song

Here is my top10:

1. Across the Universe
  2. Let It Be
  3. Something
  4. The End
  5. I'll Follow the Sun
  6. I Me Mine
  7. Girl
  8. For No One
  9. Till There Was You
  10. Getting Better

When I was younger I would have said John (probably because of his rebellious nature), but as I have gotten older I have learned to appreciate Paul's songwriting more. George is also very good and Ringo is Ringo.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

man-bear-pig said:

The dung beetle:

Interesting fact: They roamed the earth 40 million years ago!

EDIT: Oh....

gosh dang it, i thought i was going to be the first to do this.

"Who was your favorite Beatle?"

Hey! Two of them still walk among us, and the great ones are immortal. Beyond that, is it true that someone chose Ringo?