By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The official 2012 NBA Playoffs - Miami wins it all!

How does this make you feel?

Happy 1 11.11%

Glad 0 0%

ok 0 0%

meh 2 22.22%

upset 0 0%

fucking pissed 2 22.22%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! 1 11.11%

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Greast thing EVA!!! 1 11.11%

Its a secret to everybody. 1 11.11%

see dirty insides 1 11.11%

Total:9

Great to see both the series not be a blow out on either conference finals. At the start of this season, I was hoping to see the Bulls vs either the Grizzlies or Thunder; now I hope to see the Thunder be champs. If we were to see the big name team win the finals would be... typical to say the least.
I see whoever wins in the West would go on to become champs. I hate to say it but it'll be Heat in 6 against the Celtics, Spurs in 6 against the Thunder, then it'll be Spurs in 7 against the Heat.

Around the Network

Thunder have the edge now should be able to win one more game and make it to the finals.

Damn, great game 5. It was an exciting up and down battle by both teams. I love it. I was sorely mistaken. It was a great adjustment by the Thunders, and as great a coach Popovich is in making adjustment, Thunder is just the better team. Any one of on their team can make a play.

The Celtics have the edge now also. Looks like Thunder vs. Celtics in the finals.

Thunder up!!

Around the Network

Wow. Whoever predicted Celtics vs. Thunder in the Finals and put money on it probably made bank.

spurgeonryan said:
Supersonics could never amount to much, but change the city and name and you have one of the best teams in the Nba!

That was unnecessary :(

Thunder is in the finals should win that in six or less whoever they face.

OKC have done the unthinkable... Holy shit. Congrats to them. Looking forward to the finals now.

Spurs played two awesome games, then had the better team show them what it means to step up; every night some supporting player brought their "A" game and the result was 4 straight wins for OKC - congratulations from a die-hard Spurs fan who really thought this was this teams last chance at a trophy.

I ain't mad that OKC is going to the finals but I WILL be mad if they blew their load to beat us, and then fold in the finals like Dallas did in 2008. In other words, if OKC keeps playing at this level, then there ain't no shame in losing to the best team in the league.