By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The official 2012 NBA Playoffs - Miami wins it all!

How does this make you feel?

Happy 1 11.11%

Glad 0 0%

ok 0 0%

meh 2 22.22%

upset 0 0%

fucking pissed 2 22.22%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! 1 11.11%

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Greast thing EVA!!! 1 11.11%

Its a secret to everybody. 1 11.11%

see dirty insides 1 11.11%

Total:9

The thing about Lebron to me is he still need to condition himself a little better more. Luckily, having a body like Bosh took some pressure off him. If Boston goes to the Finals, I see a repeat of Thunder vs Spurs. With Heat, however, I just don't think they can out-hustle Thunder or out-shoot them for that matter. What I commend Thunder for is their maturity level, as well as their composure. On top of that, they have too many players that can step up. They really need to also utilize Westbrook's ability to penetrate the lane and Ibaka's outside jumper.

All I know is if they win the Championship, it is a wild, and most perfect story: Mavs, Lakers, Spurs and then (Celtics or Heat).

Around the Network

Nice try by the Celtics but the Heat have more talent can't wait for Tuesday. Thunder should win it all in six or less.

Holy big 3... Crazy playoffs, but my money still goes on the Thunder

LET'S GO KNICKS

Ok new and final poll up!

Gonna be an interesting finals. I've said all along (well since Rose got hurt) that the real Finals was Thunder vs Spurs and either team will beat Heat or anyone else in East. Here is where I am vindicated or eat crow served by Lebron.

I still think OKC will win this in 5.

I'm sticking with my earlier prediction and say Thunder in six. I also think they have a excellent change to repeat next year and definitely will be the favorites in winning the western conference again.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
I'm sticking with my earlier prediction and say Thunder in six. I also think they have a excellent change to repeat next year and definitely will be the favorites in winning the western conference again.

Thunder in six is my fallback, but I do think they can do it in 5.

They definitely should have a solid team next season. They area all still young and growing as players.

Thunder in 6 too. The dynasty starts right now !!!

Only issue is how they are going to manage Harden's and Ibaka extension this summer ( they are still on for 1 year but eligible for extension now). They can not afford to give both too much or they will have serious cap space issue ( and luxury tax too).

Personally I think they are paying Perkins a little too much but I would be very sad if Ibaka was not a Thunder in the far future ( i figure Ibaka is worth 45 mill for 5 years at least, the trouble is Harden is going to want more than that).

Right now Ibaka is scheduled to make 2.2 mill ( a steal) next year and Harden 5.8 mill.

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

First game done. Durant put it down!

Seems like OKC was a little rusty in the first half, but clearly came back regrouped and ready in the 2nd half.

I still say OKC in 5.

Going to have to watch. All I can say is Fuck Lebron, the biggest egomaniac in the sports world.

Oklahoma in 5 too. The LEastern conference cannot stand up.

Thunder in 6. Sorry Heat fans, maybe next time.